Vol. 2.13 | Snatched Away

Start from the beginning

"The accessories you gave me were trackers. I took them off. How did you find me?" I ask the question i have been insanely curious about. My father stands up, and starts laughing. A very deep laugh, oje you'd hear from a villain in a movie. "You didn't remove the last one," He says, which leaves me confused.

I look down to my fingers, and the only accessory i'm wearing is the promise ring. With Draco. "But this--" I start, my eyes looking down, then up again, "This is Draco's. He gave it to me. In fourth year."

He shakes his head, that evil laugh could be heard again. He walks towards me, and explains, "You see, i've always known that one day you would escape. And i knew you were smart enough to suspect the gifts i gave you, but not Draco's. You would never have the heart to get rid of your brother's giving."

"You put a tracker on this ring?" I question him again, as he nods in response, "A very small one. Easily concealed. I waited until you fell asleep, and simply latched it on."

My heart begins pounding through my chest, tears filling my eyes. I just don't understand what kind of father would do this to his child. What kind of love is this? "How could you do this to me? I was happy with them. With him," My voice starts breaking.

"Do you have any idea how seriously dangerous this is?" He asks, although he wouldn't take my answer. I finally break into tears, shaking my head, i cry out,
"Father, you're just being paranoid."

"It's called being careful, Y/n. Maybe you should've considered that before the most powerful dark wizard almost killed you!" My father shouts angrily, as i continue to reason with him, "But he didn't! And he's dead! Voldemort's dead!"

"The trauma that he caused me still lingers!" My father shouts again, his voice cracking a bit this time, like he might cry. "Well that's on you!" I shout back, taking my father by surprise by blaming him, "It's your own fault you chose to serve him."

My father takes a deep breath, before pointing to my door, and demands, "Your room. Now." It took a second for me to oblige, and as i walk towards my bedroom, i tell him, "I hate you." I can see his face dropping as i walk past.

And i mean it.

I place my hand on the door knob, feeling the coldness. My breath hitches a bit, before i finally turn it, and the door creaks open in result.

As i enter my room, i notice the familiar figure of a platinum blond, sitting lazily on my bed. "Draco," I call out to my brother. He then looks up, his eyes looks pleasantly surprised when he sees me. Draco stande up, sauntering over towards me. "Hey," He says, before pulling me into a warm hug.

"You left without a word. I missed you," He muffles against my shoulder, still hugging me tight. I feel my arms slowly creeping up around him. "I just had to go," I reply, then i can feel Draco nodding on my shoulder, "I get it."

"You're the only one who gets it. Well.. You and mumsy," I mumble, as Draco pulls away, breaking the hug. "I'm sorry.." He sighs, "You deserve to be happy and father should just accept that."

"But he's the almighty Lucius Malfoy. He wouldn't listen," I sarcastically laugh, making my way to my fluffy bed, eventually sitting on it, as Draco joins me. "Did you know about this ring having a tracker on it?" I ask, my brother shakes his head in response, "No. Believe me, i played no part of this."

"I wouldn't do that to you, Y/n," He continues, "You're my sister, and as long as you're happy, i'm happy." I smile at him, hearing Draco say that really means a lot to me. "How was he? Everyone?" He then asks, and i'm kind of surprised that he even cares and bothered asking about them. But i manage to reply, "Shocked, but very happy to see me. Little Teddy's really cute."