Schooooool | Achilleam x Ingressus (Part I)

School fanfiction :> been into those lately, anyways parts of this fanfiction( yes, I'm doing these in parts) May contain:
•Abuse
•Suicidal thoughts
•A lot of gay
•4th wall breaking(just me as a narrator :)
•Oc(Kou which is my muse)x Galleous if I want to it may or may not be in the story.
•Blood
•Bullying
•Dead parents
•Maid outfit
•blackmail
•Uncomfortable topics
•Ingressus in a skirt(may or may not be true UwU)
•And Lots of OfC(Out of character)
•yes that is all
Enjoy my freaky fantasy's :,)
——————————————————
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick
RING RING RING RING RI-
Smash, another poor alarm clock broken
:( The yellow Nestoris yawned as he mumbles tiredly, it's 5:40 am for crying out loud! But he has to go make breakfast and lunch for him and his little sister, Yuki(not an oc but someone I just made up so it's more alluring). He first got ready, getting up to brush his Teeth and comb his messy yet soft hair, though still healing from bruises and cuts from his old school, today is a new school day.

Then he got dressed, it's such a task but he does it so he can make his... parents proud.

" Alright, time to wake up Yuki." He muttered to himself, going to Yuki's room silently, opening the door slightly little by little so it wouldn't creak, Stepping onto the carpeted floor, sneaking like a Badass B), and then towards her bed... three... two.. one..
"YUKI WAKE UP THERE'S A BEE IN THE ROOM!!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" She jolted up and slammed her back into the wall in pure, tasty, and satisfying fear as she hyperventilates from waking up so fast." Kidding, it's just me." Achillean smirked a bit as Yuki's face turned a bright yellow from anger." ACHILLEAN NESTORIS I SWEAR!" She said in a angry but whiny tone," fine fine i'm sorry Yuki I love you soooooo much!!" He hugged her loosely as she tried to shove him off." Get off Achillean! Haven't you heard of personal space?!" She grunted angrily.

" Dawwww is someone mad?" Achillean smirked." There are times where I want to punch you." She grumbled," Well ms.punchy, I'm going to make breakfast, I should be ready once you are done getting dressed." She rolled her eyes at the nickname, but nodded. Achillean exited her room to go cook the breakfast he promised her.

After a few minutes they were prepared to get to school and suffer :D
Achillean was chatting with his sister a bit, making a promise to at least not get into a fight his first day. She split with Achillean to get to her class, Achillean was about to get to his class until he roughly bumped into someone, who didn't move, was taller then him, and already had a menecing aura, people started looking." Sorry, my apologies for bumping into you." Achillean apologized,".. It's alright, just don't do it again." The Voltaris walked to his class, people started whispering." What a nice man." Achillean happily said.

But this is only the beginning of the two Boy's first meeting.

———————————————————————————

You may be asking, "Kou, why is this so short and why haven't you posted in so long???" That's because my motivation is pure garbage and I already had this draft down so, ye.

Goodbye my little Sammy's.~

-Kou