Yandere Achillean X Ingressus

Yes, I somehow burnt a waffle.
What are you going to do?
COOK ME?!
Also have a yandere parasite-
————————————————————

Ingressus slowly stirred awake,'where...?' He couldn't see, and something was in his to stop him from yelling out for help, in pain, or anything. Someone had tied him in a chair, his hands chained to the bars on it. Ingressus struggled, grunting as the Gag wouldn't let him breath through his mouth and the blind fold didn't see where he was surrounded." I see you're awake, darling.~" A sickly yet familiar voice fills Ingressus's ears, as he instantly knew who it was, Achillean.

" You don't need to speak dear Ingressus, I promise I won't harm you unless you harm me first.~" Achillean gently puts his hands around Ingressus's neck, tightening it around it. Ingressus coughed a bit from the tight air, he makes strangled noises." Though, I want to have a little fun first.~" Achillean smiled sweetly, and said it in a sadistic tone.

Ingressus could feel his breathing get tighter and tighter, choking and breathing heavily through his nose for air, until Achillean stopped. The gag on ingressus was taken off as Ingressus coughed and Panted heavily, Achillean would laugh a little." Already tired?" He made Ingressus keep his mouth open as Ingressus growled a bit, he didn't like this." Dont bite me, or I'll bite back.~" he didn't, both because it would fill Ingressus's mouth with Achillean disgusting blood and because he was tied by chains, he was helpless...

Achillean used his thumb to play with Ingressus's tongue, Ingressus tried to keep his tongue away but was pinned by Achilleans thumb every time. Ingressus was breathing slowly yet at a heavy pace, internally begging for this to stop, Achillean took his hand out of Ingressus's mouth before Ingressus growled and snapped at Achillean, making him grin." Get away from me you love sick psychopath!" Ingressus shouted, he could feel himself get choked once more." Don't forget, I'm the one in control here.~" Achillean said in a sadistic tone as he squeezed his hands around Ingressus's neck, ingressus struggled to breath and struggled to get out of the chains, but they only rattle to no Advil.

———————-
Achillean had given up trying to resist the pain in his nevk, but it was to painful to ignore. A parasite lives in his neck, refuses to let him and took over his body, he was confused on why it made him stick with ingressus, but he soon found out why. If he were to apart from Ingressus, it would feel like someone is stabbing him in the neck again, and again, and again, and again, andagainandagainandagainanagainandagainandagainansagainandagain until Achillean found Ingressus again. Achillean is no longer in control of his body after the last battle, he can only watch in with the guilt of not stopping himself sooner, and the guilt of seeing the one he loves, be tortured by a damn parasite with his body.
——————
Ingressus struggled for air again, being choked for the 3rd time now, has Achillean stopped and let go of ingressus, who is now heavily panting again, growling, Achillean let's Ingressus catch his breath." Ah, well my time is up, don't go anywhere Ingressus because when I get back, I expect a better attitude.~" he shoved the gag back in Ingressus's mouth making Ingressus choke a little, he struggled as Achillean puts it back on and left Ingressus there, Ingressus waits for Achillean to really leave before struggling to take the chains off, slowly yet surely, he was disgusted by his childhood friend, but something inside him screams at him, that isn't the person who he had known. If only Ingressus could had realized that sooner, maybe he could had saved poor Achillean. He heard the chains fall to the ground, he first took his blind fold and gag off and then coughed, gasping for air as he looked around.
It's a cave. Strange, it's not familiar.
He untied his feet and slowly got up and make his way to the exit of the cave, he will have is revenge in Achillean, and slay that damn psycho.