31

"hey can i talk to y/n...alone," finn barged into millies room. they all looked at y/n who turned a little bit red.

"yeah," y/n got up from her setting position they quickly walked out of their room before walking down the hallway a little.

"well i was wondering if me and you can hang out today," he asked nervously

"finn, we hang out every day dummy," y/n said playfully

"no i mean like alone, for the rest of the day, restaurant do some other stuff, whatever you want," he smiled awkwardly.

"you mean a date?" y/n rose one of their eyebrows, finn nodded his head nervously.

"yeah of course," y/n smiled a tiny bit flirtatiously

"oh ok great um let me change and we can go?"
he smiled before going back into his room. y/n was already wearing a pair of mom jeans, black long sleeved button up crop top, and black high top converse.

"wait did you tell all of them, i don't want them to be mad at us," y/n looked around

"oh yeah they knew for a little bit," he smiled which caused y/n to a little.

"what if i teach you how to skate for a bit," finn suggests

"actually yeah why not," y/n agrees before they leave while finn quickly gets his skateboard

"do you know how to skate?" finn questioned

"yes and no," y/n smiled at him

"ok so you sorta just get on, balance, and then start to push your feet," he smiled while putting the skateboard down on the street.
y/n started to get on a and balance for a couple of seconds before starting to wiggle a bit.

"want me to help?" he lifted an eyebrow while letting out a sigh laugh.

"if you want," y/n looked down at her feet trying to concentrate, which y/n still kept on wiggling.

"here," he took their hands in his. y/n started to get more balanced out.

"ok and now like push," he pointed at y/n's feet, and y/n did. they got the hang of it fairly quick yes they did fall a couple of times but overall y/n did pretty good. they even learned how to ollie.

"you know you did really good," finn smiled a very flawless one.

"thanks," y/n kept walking back to millies house.

after they went inside to put the skateboard away and got face masks before finn drove y/n to restaurant.

"finn we could have just ate at home i'm thankful but you didn't have to bring me," y/n explained

"no it's fine," finn reassured. y/n smiled a little before they went in. not a surprise paparazzi followed, it was extremely annoying, y/n didn't get it all that much but especially where they were going and they were there most, all the time.

"uh can we get a table?" finn asked the lady working. she took her deep brown eyes off from the note book she had on the desk, shooting a tiny glare, y/n just thought that was her resting face because she quickly turned it into a smile.

"yes right this way," she signed with her hands before walking down a little bit.

"ok table eighteen and i will be back shortly," she stated to walk away and attend the front desk.

"oh i'm so sorry here are the menu's," she turned around to put them on their table. y/n and finn both thanked her.

"soooo," finn dragged out