29

"wait what happened," millie raised an eyebrow, it was 4am and millie, sadie, and y/n were wide awake even after watching a movie.

"what do you mean," y/n stared in the mirror looking to millie's reflection.

"y/n why did you and finn come home together," sadie looked at millie she glanced back looking at her.

"what?" y/n finally stopped looking in the mirror and towards them.

"y/n are you dumb," millie laughed

"oh that yeah i guess we kissed," y/n calmly stated while taking off their face mask.

"AHHHHH," the two girls squealed while y/no's face burnet up scarlet red because of embarrassment.

"WAIT YOU GUESS!" millie practically screamed, but not at the top of her lungs.

"well yeah we basically kissed before that on the live str-," they all looked at the door what opened quickly finn was standing there with a worried look on his face before he realised what they were talking about witch he got very awkward before closing the door. the girls chuckled in response.

"well yeah but was this time passionate and like did he confess all his feelings in the rain," sadie sarcastically said the last part while millie started to mock kissing movements.

"yell uh yeah," y/n said awkwardly

"wait nah cuz like people do that off screen"millie looked back surprised causing all of them to giggle at their joke.

the boys POV:

"AHHHHHHH" the boys heard them scream waking them up panicked.

"should we check on them??" caleb looked worried

"yeah probably," finn agreed before walking towards the hallway.

once he got back he saw the two boys making a mock out of kissing.

"what now," finn asked while rolling his eyes at the two boys.

"oh y/n i really really like you and i'm going to tell you in the rain so it's the perfect timing like an indie film," caleb huffed dreamy looking off into space before he burst out laughing with caleb.

"you two can be so annoying," finn let out a faint chuckle before getting back into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{1pm next day}

"how was the live stream interview thing," y/n asked finn.

"pretty good what have you been doing," finn smiled

"oh uh n-" y/n was quickly interrupted by  millie and noah making kissing noises. y/n and finn looked around the corner while rolling their eyes to see them laughing and quickly running away.

"they can be really annoying sometimes," finn chuckled

"yeah love them but sometimes," y/n agreed

"right they act like we are dating and like we have only have had three kisses and not even a date yet," finn scratched the back of his head

"honestly well uh we should go before they think...honestly i don't want to know what they think," y/n walked off finn following behind them.

"hey guys!" y/n swiftly moved behind the couch what they were all sitting on.

"shit y/n," caleb putt a hand over his chest while everyone jumped back

"finish making out?" sadie asked her chest still pounding more than usual.

"actually yeah it was really nice," y/n rolled her eyes sarcastically before sitting by her.

finn
are they mad they aren't talking?

y/n
yeah they are they said they hate u

finn
that's so not true

y/n
no like actually they told me at
like 4am

finn
oh wait why

y/n
they said cuz you are stealing me from
them

finn
and what about it 🙄⁉️

y/n
nah they js told me they were tired

finn
ohhhh makes more

y/n
yeah

***

"what do you guys want to do," y/n put her phone on her stomach.

"honestly i'm so tired and really need to take a nap," sadie groaned everyone agreed before going into their bedrooms. except y/n and finn they weren't really tired .

"so what do you want to do," y/n asked.

"uh wanna watch tiktok or like a film," he shrugged

"yeah sure what one," y/n looked towards him.

"uh film?" he made an awkward face y/n agreed.

"uh edward scissorhands?" he asked while clicking through everything on the tv.

"damn you guys really love winona ryder," y/n slightly chuckled

"well she is super nice and talented," he smiled

"i have to agree," i smiled before he put it on.

{30 min later}

finn was digging through his pocket of his sweatshirt which y/n quickly noticed.

"why do you have that in your pocket," y/n looked at the tech deck in his hand.

"cuz i do. can i play with it?" he asked

"why wouldn't you be able," he started playing with it on y/n's stomach as soon as y/n gave him an answer.

"that's why you wanted permission," y/n looked down at him as he quickly pulled away.

"oh i'm sorry i thought you said it was ok," finn said nervously, y/n didn't know why he was so nervous around them now but y/n knows that they can't change that.

"finn it's ok," y/n smiled before he started to play with it on them.

he quickly fell asleep though 20 minutes later. y/n didn't really know what to do so they is kept brushing his hair behind his ear as he was sleeping like a baby on y/n's stomach.

~~~~~~~~
i'm so sorry idk what the fuck this is 😭