Chapter 2

You know what I'm going to update more often I try to do that
Picture is not mine

Todoroki POV

The next morning *brought to you by the lazy author idk* also I don't know what people do in their sleep so... yeah

I'm still debating my feelings for Midoriya... should I tell him? Talking to Momo helped a lot since we both have crushes that will most likely happen.... this feeling will eventually disappear so I just have to be busy to not think about him... like his fluffy hair or his green emerald eyes that you could get lost in.... *im thinking about him* let me just sleep

*another time skip*

I started walking to class when I sat at my desk I spotted Deku talking to iida and uraraka. I noticed iida and uraraka hands were holding each other's hands. Which was weird since I've never seen them do any contact with each other. I also noticed both iida and uraraka were blushing. I figured they must be dating.

No ones POV
That's when everyone starting coming in to class. Everyone sat in thier desks while still chatting with each other. Aizawa came in to class and everyone stopped talking. He said, "hello everyone I do not want to be in this class today the assignment is written on the board. I will not repeat myself if you do not hear your name called I don't care ask your classmates. Oh I forgot to mention for this assignment you will have a partner to work on this."
Here are the names
Momo and Mina
Midoriya and Todoroki
Iida and Sero
Ojiro,Kouda and Hagakure 
Bakugo and Kirishima
Tokoyami and Denki
Uraraka and Aoyama
Sato and Shouji
Jirou and Tsu
Mineta will work with no one due to certain circumstances

The assignment will be about anything you like this is a free range project. We are also going into winter break. It's up to you if you want to get a head start or not either way you probably have some time to work on it in class. *he was reading from a paper btw* act happy and not tired to motivate your students. That's it I will not repeat anything. Class dissmissed.

Todoroki POV
I got Midoriya ?!.... that's not going to help with me forgetting that I like him at all. I can talk to Aizawa about changing partners or do something else.
When I heard a voice, "hi Todoroki do you want to talk about the project?" *Keep your cool, keep your cool don't turn red* yeah.

Ok.. do you want to start the project or do it later? It's fine either way. I don't want to push you into doing something you don't like.

No it's ok.

Ok then do you want to work on it in my house or your house?

Your house * I SAID IT!!!!!*

Ok do you want to walk together after classes to my house?

Yeah sure * inside her mind she was screaming*

After classes* I'm pretty lazy so sorry*

Deku POV
Me and Todoroki are walking like a couple
*a few minutes earlier*
Todoroki grabbed my hand saying, " we might get separated from each other so it's better to hold hands so we don't get lost."
* Dekus mind*
I'm holding Todorokis hand is this a dream come true????
I feel like my face is on fire
She probably only grabbed my hand because of the traffic don't get your hopes up Deku she only sees you as a good friend and you wouldn't want to ruin that would you? Yeah it's true..
Don't get your hopes up...

After getting to the apartment

Todoroki POV
I'm in Midoriyas home *in her mind I'm trying not to freak out. Act calm, act calm*

Hey Todoroki looks like my moms not home let me turn on the lights sorry about that. She left a note on the fridge says she went to visit a friend. anyways so where do you want to work on the project we can work on the table or in my room or anywhere else? also what would you like to eat??? *starts mumbling* Hey Todoroki??? Todoroki???

Oh sorry about that Midoriya I blanked out

No it's ok I blank out sometimes too so don't worry at all Todoroki

I think your room is fine

Ok then you could go ahead I'll try to cook something for you

Cliff hanger: I'm going to update this tomorrow
Hope y'all have a nice night or afternoon or morning