-----------------------------------------------------------
No ones POV:

It was around 6:15, Lauren and Camila had just gotten to the club.
As they walked in they saw a couple different areas and many different looking people with different colored wrist bands.

On the desk Lauren noticed a chart that said:

Light blue: baby boy
Pastel pink: baby girl
Red: sub
Black: Dom
Purple: mommy/daddy Dom
Green: switch
Yellow: pet
Orange: owner
Black and white stripped: Taken (in a relationship)

And other wrist bands

Lauren also noticed you would be given more then one wristband if you fell into more than one category.

Lauren got a black wristband and Camila was given a pastel pink and a green wristband. Camila was a little but she was also a switch not really a full Dom or sub so she was happy for the green band.

Lauren took Camilla's hand and took her over too a booth so they could grab some food before exploreing the club.

"Hey camz, what do you think you would like to order? We can ask for a kids menu? It looks like they have dino nuggets and fries?"

When Camila heard dino nugget her eyes lit up.

"Lo can I please get the dino nuggets and fries?" She asked Lauren slightly blushing.

"Yes hun you may but I'm gonna order you some mixed fruit as another side so you can have something healthy."

Camila pouted slightly at Lauren comment.

Suddenly a tall women with a cute smile came up to the table. She seemed to be a waiter.

"Hello ladies, my name is Y/n what can I do for you this fine evening?" She said with a cheery smile on her face.

Camila noticed the green and purple wristband on her wrist and smiled.

"Hi y/n, I'm Lauren and I would like the steak, medium, with a side of garlic mash potatoes and roasted asparagus." Lauren said politely

"Ok thank you Miss Lauren and what drink would you like?"

"Oh can I please have a glass of water with some lemon and a jack&coke."

"Ooo good choice and for you little one?" Y/n said winking at Camila. Camila started blushing and hid her big smile in the menu.

"Ummm c-can I please have dino nuggets and fries with a side of mixed fruit."

"Very good girl getting some fruit with that meal and for your drink little one?

"Can I have a beer?"

Y/n raised her eyebrow

"Camila you are not getting drunk tonight, no way I'm dealing with drunk Camila, not tonight no way. You may have a sherly temple?" Lauren said never taking her eyes of the menu before giving it to y/n.

"Fine, I'll have a Sheerly temple" camila said pouting alittle.

"Sheerly temple it is for the cute little one." Y/n wrote down the rest of the order and left.

"Camila I think someone likes you." Lauren smirked

"Nah she's just being nice, she probably is like that with all the littles."

After a short time y/n came back with their drinks and winked at Camila again making Camila look like a tomato.

"Ye she's totally is not into you...I don't know what I was thinking" Lauren said in a sarcastic tone. Camila just shrugged.