[ 01 ] The Difference Between Fun And Trouble.

DORKY SMILESドーキーな笑顔 ━━ ONE.
( The Difference Between Fun And Trouble. )

     ( Y / N ) ( L / N ) LOVED attention, since at a young age he craved to have everyone's eyes on him

( Y / N ) ( L / N ) LOVED attention, since at a young age he craved to have everyone's eyes on him. Truth be told he gets in trouble back to back just to have everyone talk about him and him only. He hated sharing his attention with other people, call it selfish but he doesn't care, it's his attention and he's not gonna share it with nobody, even if his life depended on it. As a kid people describe ( Y / n ) ( L / n ) to be nothing more than a clown who has nothing to do but create havoc every where he went, and they were correct. Nobody couldn't take him seriously, not even if he was bleeding out from a wound, slowly dying. Everybody would've thought he was faking it because his reputation of being a troublemaker.

Now being a teenager that goes to Karakura's high school ( Y / n ) now have more opportunity to cause trouble. When he was a first year he set a classroom on fire whilst playing with a box of matches his grandfather handed to him, that was strike one. He then earned his second strike by pulling the school's fire alarm, which set the sprinklers over everyone's head. ( Y / n ) was now standing on his last leg from getting expelled and sent to another school, but again, he didn't care. All he cared about was having fun everywhere he went, even if it meant getting expelled.

It's currently 10:46 am and can you guess who wasn't in class?

The constant shaking of a semi-empty spray can was the only thing ( Y / n ) could hear as he stood on the edge of Karakura's school building roof with nothing but mischievous thoughts running through his head at the moment. " Wait that's too much purple! Now I'm out of purple! " He continuously shook the now-empty spray can with a loud groan leaving his lips. After throwing the empty spray can on the concrete ground ( Y / n ) eyes sparkled at the sight of the last standing spray can, which was staring back at him.

Before he could get the chance of reaching the heavenly can, the school door slammed opened to reveal nobody other then Renji Abarai. And boy, he looks pissed. " My man Renji! How are you doing on this fine afternoon! " ( Y / n ) laughed nervously whilst trying to play off the fact he vandalized the whole school roof ( with his name being written all over it ). From the way Renji was glaring at him, ( Y / n ) knew he was in grave trouble. " You idiot! What are you doing and why weren't you in class?! " Renji yelled from across the school roof at the male who had paint all over face and clothes.

" U-Um . . . I'm just trying to give the school a little . . . " ( Y / n ) tried to come up with a small white lie but unfortunately, his brain wasn't functioning right at the moment to come up with one. ( Y / n ) looked away from Renji to scratched his chin as he rocked back a forth on the edge of the roof without worrying about falling off and possibly ending his own life by accident ( not that he minded ). " Oh! I kn- woah! " ( Y / n ) felt his life flash before his eyes when he was yanked off from off the edge of building and thrown onto the ground with a loud thud.

( Y / n ) wasn't stupid, he knew this was his last straw from being expelled from school, but he could care less. Plus, he had gut feeling Renji was gonna be the one to turn him in. " This is why you're failing all of your classes! " Renji barked at him again with his hand grabbing him by his collar once more to drag him away from the scene to take him to god knows where, but either way, ( Y / n ) didn't mind. He gets to spend more time with the person he genuinely loved to be with, even if that person felt the opposite way about him. As Renji continued to drag him through the empty hallways by his collar ( Y / n ) watched as Renji mumbled amd grumbled to himself until they reached their destination, which was. . . the bathroom?

" Renji my man! What are we doing here? " ( Y / n ) creaked his head upwards at the male who was still zooming him out. As they walked ( or dragged ) into the bathroom ( Y / n ) was thrown against the white tiled walls with a groan leaving his throat. " God, it's the same thing everyday. It feels like I'm taking care of a five year old. " Renji snatched the paper towels from its holder with the same expression on his face only to look around to see ( Y / n ) trying to sneak his way out of the bathroom.

" Hey! Where do you think you're going?! "

" N-Nowhere! I swear! "

Renji couldn't help but roll his eyes at the teenager, taking care of ( Y / n ) ( L / n ) felt like a damn chore. ( Y / n ) pressed his back to the wall as Renji started to put water on the brown paper towels, " Hmm, whatcha doing with those? " He appeared behind Renji to stand on his tippy toes and put his chin on his shoulder to get a view. Without looking over his shoulder, Renji punched the face on his shoulder with the sound of a pain coming from ( Y / n ).

Whilst holding his nose in pain, ( Y / n ) felt something cold and wet on his face. He tensed up for a moment until he realized it was Renji cleaning the paint off from his face, " Aww, you care about me! " ( Y / n ) wiped away the crocodile tears that were running down his cheeks.

" Shut it Dumbass! "