In The Naruto World With Who?!

Start from the beginning

"Did you even try to check the closet?" She asks, like it's the most obvious thing in the world. I just looked at the closet and started to ninja roll towards it. Lydia just laughed and so did I.

I stood up and opened the closet door, still laughing, and walked in.

"Shit! F****** Monkey Balls!" I yelled, falling backwards holding my head. Lydia just glances up and asks, "Why does everything you say have to do with Monkey Balls?"

"No that's okay, I'm fine. Thanks, Bestfriend!" I yell.

"No problem." she says. I get back up and stare at my closet. This wasn't there before.

"Lydia...come here." Lydia glances up and notices what I'm staring at.

"What the llama is that?"

"That's what I'd like to know."

We were both staring at a wooden door in the back of my closet. I'm positive it wasn't there before and I was curious to know what was in it. Walking towards the door I half expected Lydia t o stop me, but she looked curious too. I walked closer to the door and I could have swore time slowed down. It was like being in those movies where the main character has a choice to make and it drags out for a long time. That's how it was with me and the door. No matter how far I reached out my hand just wouldn't hit the door knob. Almost as if I was scared....

No! No, I wouldn't get scared- okay I'm lying. I'm actually terrified to see what was behind this door.

I took in a deep breath and reached out to the doorknob and twisted it, pulling it open. We both gasped at what we saw.

~End of Chapter!......................Jk I wouldn't do that to you XD Continue~

It was a big swirly portal. In all honesty, it was making me a little dizzy. I looked at Lydia and she was as speechless as I was. It was a couple minutes of silence before I backed out of the closet and picked up my bag. Lydia was staring at me confused. "If we are going into that portal, we are going to need supplies." I stated simply, showing no expression.

"You're crazy!" She yelled and we stared at eachother for a few seconds and she continued. "But I guess that's what makes us best friends." She said with a smile. I went to give her a high-five an she put up her hand too. Right when I went to smack it she moved it and hit her other hand. "Self-five!" She yelled, giggling. I crossed my arms. "Even in times like these you manage to spoil the moment." I said.

"You know it!" She said, still giggling. I shook my head, but also laughed. When we are together all we do is laugh. It was honestly fun and- OMG OFF TOPIC! I need to pack!

Lydia and I both filled our bags and called out a checklist outloud.

"Ipod, Phone, clothes, chargers, water bottles, food, uhm...random crap" I yelled and Lydia said check to all of the above.

"Ready?" She asked, while we both slipped on our bags.

"I was born ready." I replied and we both smiled. We walked towards the closet door and walked into the closet. We got to the second door. Before we even had time to think about to turning back we were sucked in.

The portal may have looked bright, but on the inside it was pitch black and I could feel us moving at a fast pace. I grabbed onto Lydia's shirt and we started to fall.

*Smack*

"Oww." I said rubbing my head. My vision was still dark from the portal and I couldn't see clearly.

"Get this damn kid off of me!" I heard a voice yell. I started to rub my eyes and my vision started to clear up. I looked over to where I heard the voice and I seen Lydia lying on someone. My vision started to clear up completely and I seen who she was laying on top of. She was on top of Hoshigaki Kisame, one of the Akatsuki.