In The Naruto World With Who?!

Tiarra's POV

*Ring!*

Finally. Letting out a sigh, I pick up my books and leave my last class of the day. It's finally spring break and I'm excited to get the hell out of high school for a little while. I started to speed up when I saw my best friend Lydia standing beside my locker waiting for me.

"Hey Lydia!" I call out as I approach my locker. She didn't seem to notice I was there. I'm short, but i'm not that short. "Lydia!" I proceed to yell again. She still continues to stare at nothing. I sigh, getting slightly frustrated. Is she really going to daydream right now? She had all day to do this during classes. I reach up and smack her cheek.

"Oww! What in the name of mother llamas did you do that for?!" She yelled at me. She likes the word llamas for some reason. A couple people stared at us and I just smiled an innocent smile back at them. Turning to her I glared and she just laughed. Us being friends all these years has made her immune to my glares and I, immune to hers.

I grab my bookbag and slammed my locker shut, not caring that I just left all my homework in the locker. I will just do it when we come back from break. I grabbed Lydia's arm and pulled her down the hallway and out the front doors of the building. Not caring how many people saw I ran and jumped up yelling, "I'm finally free!"

"Aww" I said disappointed when I landed back on the ground.

"What?" Lydia asked.

"I wanted to do a freeze frame, like they do in movies." She just looked at me and shook her head saying, "People these days."

"And that ladies and gentleman is Lydia's Catchphrase! You heard it here folks!" I shouted and started laughing. Lydia pulled me away from the people who were staring at us and she was laughing too.

"Let's just get to your house without drawing attention." Lydia said.

I started to skip. "No promises." I said in a sing-song voice.

~Time Skip! (15 minutes)~

"Oh sweet monkey balls! I'm so tired of walking!" I shouted as we finally arrived at my house. We ended up taking the long way because of stupid road construction.

"Monkey balls? You really come up with the weirdest things." Lydia says, opening my front door. I nudged passed her and ran to my room jumping onto my bed. Lydia was right behind me and she sat in my computer desk chair.

"Oh? and talking about llamas isn't weird at all." I reply.

"Nope" She said popping the 'p'. I just rolled my eyes and laid on my bed staring at my ceiling. I was starting to get bored, but honestly I was always bored. My eyes brightened when I thought of something to do.

"Naruto!" I randomly yelled. Lydia looked at me with a 'wtf' face. I giggled and rolled off of my bed onto the floor and looked around my room for my Naruto DVD's. Lydia facepalmed.

"You're looking for your Naruto stuff aren't you." She said. It wasn't even a question because she knew the answer. I am a total Narutard. Just looking around my room you could tell. I had Naruto posters covering a couple walls and I also had DVD's.

"Of course I am, now where the F*** are my DVD's!" I yelled. I was in complete panick mode when I felt something smack against my head. I looked ove to see what hit my face and it was my pillow. I looked up to see Lydia laughing. I just sighed and ignored her. I can't glare at her because it had no effect.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"What the hell do you want!" I screamed at Lydia. She faked being hurt that I would yell at her and I rolled my eyes at her. "Seriously, what do you want? I'm looking for my Naruto DVD's." I said to her as calmly as I could.