Another school day gone by, Sam makes her way home like any other day, no text from Jessi. No instructions or random insults. However she views this as a good thing, nothing to really worry about, just go home, relax, maybe do the homework. Then after hanging out with her mother, watch a few movies maybe, or binge something. Only time will tell. She finally makes it home, walking in the front door to hear what sounds like a conversation in the kitchen.

   Setting her stuff down she starts walking to the kitchen.

"Hey Mom, I was wondering if-" She cuts herself off however, walking into the kitchen, to see her mother leaning on the counter, and standing next to her, is Jessi.

"Oh, hey Sam." Her mother says in a very happy voice. "Look who decided to stop by." Jessi then turns around with a fake-as-hell friendly smile.

"Hey Sammy, how was the walk home?" Sam conjured up a smile as fake as Jessi's, not wanting anything to break out around her mother.

"You know Sam, I hadn't actually seen Jessi in awhile. We've actually been talking about you for a bit. Jessi came to tell me that you two have finally started to really become friends." Right then Sam envisioned in her mind, tieing Jessi to a train track with rope, laughing maniacally. She finally brings up some words to say.

"Oh yeah, me and Jessi, really been hitting it off. Been hanging out more during lunch, talking before and after school." Sam starts putting her hands in her pockets to keep from clenching them into fists. Her mother noticed Sam keeps taking glances at Jessi.

"You know if you two want to head up to Sam's room and hang out for a bit, I'm going to be making dinner in a bit. Jessi, your parents don't mind right?" Jessi turns back and looks down at Sam's mom.

"Oh they're fine with it, really. Besides I won't be staying the night anyway. Just gonna hang out with Sam for awhile, really have some alone time to talk." However Sam having her hands in her pockets didn't keep her from trying to clench them.

"That's great. Well, hopefully you'll stay for dinner. And if you are then I'm gonna have to make a little extra. You're both growing girls, but I assume you have quite an appetite."

"Oh I do, gotta fill this body up with energy." Sam finally breaks up the talk by moving to go to her room while talking.

"Alright well I'm going up to my room now." Sam then bolted for her room, leaving Jessi and her mother in the kitchen.

   Up in her room, door slightly ajar from being too unfocused to close it. Pacing back and forth thinking about the situation, how to get Jessi to leave. If she'll do anything to her in her own home. But she can't because her mother's home and surely she would hear a scream or something.

   While all these thoughts are running through Sam's head, she sees movement by her door, then she sees Jessi swiftly opening, entering and closing the door, then turning back around to face Sam, however it's still the same smile she had in the kitchen.

"Hey." Is all she says, that smile not faltering one bit. She starts walking slowly towards Sam, who starts whispering loudly.

"What the fuck are you doing at my house? Why-" She's cut off by Jessi putting her finger on Sam's mouth, a sign to go silent. Sam does this, and Jessi speaks.

"Now now. I did say I didn't like back talk, but let me clarify, if you talk back nicely, I won't give you a hard time. Do what you just did again however, no, no, no." Jessi moved her head back and forth slightly. "But I'll let it slide since this is your house, and your mother is right downstairs. She is a very nice woman by the way, so kind. However you must be thinking, how could I know anything about kindness? So.. let's try this again. Nicely." Jessi took her finger down. Sam took a deep breath, then let it out and straightened her posture, trying to calm herself as much as possible. Looking Jessi in the eyes, then calmly speaking.