"We gone get ya' ass some melatonin." I chuckled, "Nah fa' real tho. I'ma make sure you sleep tonight. At least get a couple hours."

She didn't say anything back, she just looked down at my phone changing the song. Not too long after, I pulled up at Tone crib.

"Lemme see my phone real quick." I told Raj, putting the car in park.

She passed me my phone, and sat back in the seat, getting comfortable. I went through my phone, and clicked on Tone contact.

Tone🍇💉
00:31

"You outside?"

"Yeah bitch come on, I'an got all night." I told him, hanging up the phone.

10 more minutes passed, and he finally came outside. He got in the backseat and gave me a look, and I just shrugged.

"Wassup Raj!" He said, slamming the door.

"Tone get the fuck out."

"Bitch go, I'an e'en mean to. Your door just heavy." He waved me off.

"Hey Tone." Raj said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Is Dre meeting us there?" I asked.

"Nah, he said pick him up. Him and Koda together, so we might as well all just ride together." He said.

"I hate y'all niggas, cause that mean I'ma have to drop everybody back off too." I smacked my lips, switching the car to drive before pulling off.

"I told they ass the same thing, cause they ain't staying at my shit." He shrugged.

"Bitch you could've drove too." I made a face, and glanced at Raj, "You wanna stay with us or just stay at your auntie house until I get done?"

"I'a stay with y'all." She nodded, laying her head back.

I nodded, and passed my phone back to her. After another ten minutes, I finally made it to Dre house. When I pulled up, I seen Dre and Koda sitting in Koda's car outside.

"These niggas can sit in the car, but can't drive?" I twisted my lips, and watched as they walked over to get in my car.

"Hey cousin." Koda smiled at Raj.

"Hey y'all." She said, after they both got in the back seat.

"Why you coming too?" Dre asked.

"Cause I want to." Raj made a face.

"Nah, go in the house." He shook his head, "You can't ride this time Raj."

"Dre don't do too much, I wanna come." She smacked her lips, "I'm not even gone be in the way."

"Nah Raj, cause we finna go do this play." He told her.

"You on probation Dre." She blinked, "You'on need to go, I'll take your spot."

"Reina bro, you wasting time." He smacked his lips.

"Just let her come." Koda shrugged.

"No cause if anything go wrong, that shit on me bro. I'on need shit else happening, I'm just looking out for you. We just loss Nae, just chillat this time." He shook his head.

"I'ma be good, I'an e'en gone be in the way." She smacked her lips, "I was in a whole shootout with Q before."

"Come on, just let her come." I looked at him, "This shit gone go as planned. They know not to pull no dumb shit bro, besides we only meeting with two of them."