The Thought

After Gabe had been lying unconscious on the ground in the dirt for 15 seconds or so Eric realised what had happened, "looks like Gabey couldn't handle a little tap to his balls" he said to James and Henry, who then laughed in agreement. "What do we do now though?" wondered James, "hey! Just because this wuss is having a nap doesn't mean we have to stop having fun!" Eric shouted in excitement. Before Henry or James could even think of anything to do to Gabe, Eric took off Gabe's trousers and tied them around his eyes like a blindfold, "oi Henry, pass me those white briefs we bought!" Eric requested as he removed Gabe's slightly ripped boxers. Trying as hard as he could to look away Eric put on Gabe's new white briefs, "those should last us a weekend or two!" Exclaimed James who was looking at the packaging, "super stretch, any size white briefs for men." "That's brill James... C'mon! Let's give em a test!" Eric responded gleefully, with Eric ready to pull the briefs as well as James and Henry holding Gabe's feet down, if he was conscious to experience this Gabe would be in for a life's worth of pain all compressed into a 10 second wedgie. "3... 2... 1... GO!" Eric rocketed the briefs past Gabe's head and hooked them on his own head, "hey, I'm Gabe from the future! You better let me go home now!" Eric called out, mocking Gabe, the other 2 bullies chuckled slightly whilst holding down Gabe's feet the best they could.

"I'm a b-b-bit bored now to be honest Eric, i-it really isn't as fun when Gabe isn't a-awake... If we go to your house before he wakes up he might not know where his is and uuuhhhh... plus! At your house we could really do whatever we wanted to him!" James said with a bright red face, Eric looked at Henry who nodded in agreement. "All right then! Let's get Gabe's packed up and head to my house." Eric said. With a little help from his fellow rugby player Henry, Eric was able to fit a now atomic wedgied Gabe into his sports bag along with his sweaty PE kit and studs. As the 3 bullies began to make their way to Eric's house, Eric began thinking to himself "James just cut my fun short! Henry too but he's on the team with me and he wasn't the one who stopped me... He's also been acting weird whenever he helps give Gabe a wedgie, almost like he's aroused... wait, people don't have fetishes for wedgies do they? I s'pose I'll just need to test it..." As his train of thought ended Eric let out a sinister but quiet chuckle and continued walking one towards his home where he would have full control.