05| damn, your eyes.

Começar do início

I have no idea where anyone is and I'm sitting at the bar all alone.

What happened to me wanting to have fun?

Feeling someone's hands wrap around my waist sends an instant jolt through me, causing me to freeze in place. Swiftly turning around to confront the person, I'm taken aback as I fail to recognize them at all.

I'm pretty sure I have never seen them at school or anywhere in my entire life.

I push him away realising he's drunk.

"Get the fuck away from me." I shout as I walk away from him.

What the hell just happened.

Pushing my way through the crowded dance floor, I navigate past every person, abruptly coming to a halt as I spot Nolan passionately kissing the same girl I had seen him with in the school hallways exactly a week ago.

He's wearing a plain black shirt that show off his muscles. Also revealing his arms that are covered with black ink that travelled all the way to his neck.

Holy fuck.

Before anyone could see me staring at him making out with another girl I walk over to the toilets and text Alex, Max and Paige telling them to let me know where they are. 

I need fresh air right now.

After spending a good 5-6 minutes in the restroom, craving a moment of cold, fresh air, I head towards the back doors of the club. Just as I'm about to step outside, I hear that same familiar voice again, catching my attention.

"He was fucking asking for it. He knew I was going to kill him."

Kill? Woah. Woah. What?

Silently and cautiously, I edge closer to the where the conversation is coming from, carefully positioning myself behind one of the concrete brick walls, ensuring I remain hidden from view.

"Nolan control your fucking anger, if you continue to do this stupid shit without thinking you're going to get yourself into some deep shit." I peak over to see who this person is talking to Nolan.

As I eavesdrop on the conversation, I realize it's Nolan's best friend, Chase. He's equally popular at school, drawing attention from girls despite the rumors circulating about his association with Nolan, hinting at potential danger due to their close bond.

They weren't lying when they said they're dangerous. Nolan killed someone? I need to get out of here.

Caught off guard, I begin to walk away slowly, only to feel a powerful grip around my waist, swiftly slamming me against the unforgiving concrete wall. The impact sends a sharp jolt of pain shooting up my back, leaving me momentarily stunned.

I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from groaning out in pain.

Motherfucker that hurt.

As I force my eyes open, shut tight from the pain, they meet his, blazing with anger and fury, creating an intense and unsettling connection between us in this moment.

Damn, his eyes.

With our faces mere inches apart, I sense his breath on my lips, a proximity he seems comfortable with—a routine perhaps, being this close to every girl's face.

"Are you fucking following me?" He growls at me, tightening his grip around my waist.

I don't know what to do or say. Because I was following him, but what if he kills me? Just like he supposedly killed someone else. Fuck.

"No I wasn't following you." I say, not showing the fear in my voice. The strong grip around my waist keeps on tightening making me wince.

"What did you hear?" He asks as he grits his teeth in anger.

"Nothing, I didn't hear anything." I lie. Feeling utterly stuck, I realize I can't tell him the truth; it might provoke a reaction I'm not prepared for. Normally, I'd have either bolted or
defended myself against anyone invading my space like this. Yet, my body seems frozen, refusing to obey any command to move.

His closeness becomes even more intense as he leans in further, his breath now grazing against my neck, sending involuntary shivers cascading down my spine.

"If you ever lie to me again, I won't hesitate killing you. You're lucky I'm letting you off but if you mention anything to anyone I will come for you. Don't try and be smart, I'm watching you." He whispers in my ears with his low voice making my breathing faster.

I didn't know what to say at all. He just.. threatened me. What does he mean he's watching me? Shit what have I gotten myself into.

"Come on, man, let her be," Chase intervenes, patting Nolan's shoulder before he starts to walk away.

Nolan releases his grip on my waist but maintains his intense glare fixed on me. Eventually, he relents and follows Chase, leaving me standing there, trying to steady my nerves after the unsettling encounter.

Once he was out of my sight I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding.

-

what do you guys think of Nolan so far?
and for people asking who i imagine him as, i'll be posting a video which is kinda like his aesthetic on my tiktok.

anyways thank you all for reading this chapter,

take care <3
- s