04

The next morning in Draco Malfoy's words was eventful. 

Regulus II sweared on river styx that he'd never seen his sister (Ophelia) run so fast to the great hall in his entire life. 

"Have...you...heard.....of...what's....going...to...happen....today?" She breathed out.

"No, I would have, if you wouldn't stop panting like you just run a mile in 12 seconds."

"As a matter of fa-"

"Settle down children," Dumbledore interrupted,"We have a few announcements to get out of the way before lunch starts," he paused, "Today we have a new student joining us."

Whispers broke out all over hall like wild fire, dumbledore had to shush them down.

"Now, many of you would already know her, as she is famous." he continued, "But I do hope you welcome her," 

"You are dismissed."

Harry potter was walking down the corridors to charms with his best mates(Draco, Ron, Regulus II) When suddenly, a voice boomed through the halls of hogwarts

"I would like all students to come outside to the area near the black lake!" The voice boomed.

"What's all the fuss about today?!" Regulus II groaned.

"Shush, we haven't come across Micah Greyson yet." 

"Fair point."

Harry chuckled at his friends antics, as he walked through the doors.

"Hey Harry," Harry turned to see his sisters, cousin and Hermione (Amelia,Daisy, Ophelia) The Madams Mischief. He hummed in response.

"Wotcher harry?" 

"Fine."

"What do you think's going on today."

"Weren't you at lunch when dumbledore made his announcement."

"Yep we were, in fact Hermione gets to tour the new student and she sleeps in our dorm."

"Yeah, yeah lucky you, she's probably an annoying, snobby chick girl who's mean." Draco said.

"You wouldn't know, she could be really nice."

"Yeah right." 

The eight of them halted to a stop near the crowd in the fields.

"Now let me present to you all mighty greek gods and goddesses and our new student 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘖𝘭𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘴!"