I must confess... I'm a little nervous.

"Um, Karuizawa?"

"YAAA---! Whatareyoudoinghere?!"

Kiyotaka!

A puzzled look appeared on his face as he replied, somehow understanding my rapid blabbing, "Yh? The whole time obviously." 

It's not obvious at all!!!

"What?! How didn't I notice you!"

"Well, you seemed pretty focused, so I thought I shouldn't interrupt." He explained.

"....."

"Anyway, I saw that you were writing something there, need help? I can help if anything for school." He then tried to take a look at the notebook. 

"NO, YOU CAN'T!!!" I quickly stopped him, thinking faster than ever, hiding my notebook away.

"This.. This.. This is a girly thing, you boys wouldn't understand! Y-Yeah, that's it!"

"Oh, I see...?"

He seemed to take the bait and stopped inquiring. Somehow I managed to get out of it.

"Uff.. It was close." I whispered to myself.

"Oh, right! I didn't get any points today, what about you?"

I changed the subject quickly, at the same time trying to show that I knew nothing about the points situation.

"Yeah same, the points have not been delivered to me."

"I mean, it's pretty weird right? Haha, if they don't come then I guess there was some kind of mistake. We have to clear it up or else I won't have money for clothes!"

This is a lie, I still have a lot of points, I have spent very little on things like clothes, however I am trying to maintain my image now.

"Well, let's hope that's just a mistake on their part."

Kiyotaka clearly did not want to reveal his full suspicions.

"However, be prepared in case of the unexpected." He warned but with the same monotonous tone as always. 

Aaaww~, is he trying to mentally push me now to be prepared for this unexpected?

Well actually, I was previously shocked and frightened when sensei told us about this and in addition called us literally trash, so it's no wonder Kiyotaka wants to warn his super cute girlfriend about it!

Yet.

Something keeps bothering me..

Kiyotaka obviously noticed this because he refused to take his eyes off me. He perceived this and waited for my question to be asked.