Taylor!!

(Taylor's point of view)

Nalia is so hot. I would love to stick my tongue in her mou- "TAYLOR!!, DETENTION! THIS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!" Daydreaming.. I do it all the time but I only daydream about her.

(Nalia's point of view)

Omg. Taylor got into trouble again! Well at least I get to see him in detention. Yay!

*later at detention*

"I will be back in an hour . no talking. No phones. And NO leaving this room" Mrs

Brown yelled at us.

She left and locked the door after taking our phones so I sat down and Taylor sat next to me. Trying to ignore him I started doing homework.

"What's the answer to number 6" taylor asked..

"Figure it out!" I said and bit my Lip

I continued doing my homework when I felt taylors hand slip up my skirt onto my thigh. I put my hand on top of his.

Stopping him even though I wanted him to continue .. He kept moving his hand higher and higher .. He opened my legs with one swift movement and he started rubbing my thigh. Us being the only ones on the detention room .. I moaned a little, which made him smile.

(Taylor's point of view)

"Taylor" she moaned, I loved the way she said my name. I moved my hand up higher rubbing her through her painties.. "T-Taylorrr.." She said . i moved her panties to the side and stuck one finger in her. "This wet for me?" I whispered in her ear. "Mmmm. Taylor", she bit her lip and threw her head back as I added another finger and pumped faster and faster. "Imm.. I-m gonna c-cumm!" She moaned and climaxed on my fingers. It was the hottest thing ever. I took out my fingers and went to the sink .

Twenty minutes later Mrs. Brown walked in and let us leave after giving is our phones taylor took mine and gave me her number "text me!" She blushed and winked.

(Nalia's point of view.)

When I went home I got a text from tayor

"Hey.. I was wondering .. Wanna go out someyime."

So I replied "yeah Friday at 8? Movies? "

I know I haven't written in a while but I am going to b updating more often .
Follow me on twitter @naliadeborahlee.I am so close to 1k and stay nashty!!!