Last stage???

After that, Tony took them higher... and higher... until they reached the second to top lab. The class looked awed to be here and even more so when Natasha Romanoff herself strutted out.

"Hi Pete!" She grinned. Peter grabbed Ned and pushed him in front of him while Ned muttered about him 'giving the world to be embarrassed by the Avengers.'

Everyone kept their eyes on Natasha. She seemed oblivious to their awed and scared faces and beckoned Peter over. Remembering when she dragged him onto a stage as Spiderman once (and not being willing to do it again) he hurried over. Peter's class parted like the red sea as he passed. Peter felt like Jesus for a split second, before his spider senses went off and, absent-minded, ducked under a bullet.

Wait.

A bullet?!

Everyone gasped. Nerdy, bullied Peter Parker had just casually dodged a bullet. Not only that, but fired from the pistol of the Black Widow herself.

"Awww, you ducked!" Nat groaned. Peter was about to retort with a spider-related comment, when he realised that she was baiting him. She was trying to reveal him!

Instead, he said; "What can I say, Auntie Nat, I'm a nerd." 

For a split second, she looked disappointed, but then brightened again.

"If you don't spill, Peter Benjamin Stark, I will do it myself." Tony facepalmed. Natasha winced.Obviously not planned then. The class were gobsmacked. Natasha was smirking furiously and he could tell that his torture hadn't ended yet. 

The class finally got over their shock over Peter being Tony's adoptive son, and after several threats about this leaking to the press, Peter was beginning to feel uneasy. This was too perfect.

He was right.

A feminine (NOT BEING SEXIST, I AM FEMALE MYSELF) face jumped from behind a corner. 

You might think that was normal, right? 

Well, the eyes were glowing. And upside-down.

The class looked over as Peter shrieked loudly and jumped so high that he stuck to the ceiling like a badly flipped pancake.

A long silence.

"Peter... you're Spiderman..?" Betty whispered. 

"Yup." Peter forced out. Betty looked taken aback. 

"How did you hear- oh yeah, super hearing. That is so cool. Ned, did you know?" She replied, turning to face Ned. He smiled proudly and nodded, recounting many occasions where he had helped Peter in missions. He began telling how Peter convinced him to hack into the suit and delete baby protocols, but a glance at Tony's face made him begin a different story.

Peter turned to see who glow-in-the-dark-eyes was, and had a pleasant surprise.

"Aunt Carol?" 

Carol had only met him recently, during the fight against Thanos. She had felt horrified that he had to go through that and began a habit of nipping down to Earth to check on Peter and the child of her passed away best friend - the child (well, adult now) was a SWORD agent. Peter had never met Monica Rambeau, but Carol spoke highly of her. Anyway, Peter and Carol had a sisterly/brotherly relationship...

...even though she was much older than him...

"Hi spider!" She said, using her power to fly up next to him. Her previously short hair had grown out and was long again, and her kind eyes twinkled. Usually, he was happy to see her. Yet Peter was annoyed.

"You were in on this!" He accused. She murmured something about 'not passing up an opportunity to embarrass him' before prising him away from the ceiling. When his feet were firmly on the ground, he realised that he had revealed his deepest darkest secret.

Insert awkward silence during which Peter plotted the most painless death.

"What the hell, Penis?!"