Steve makes my day even worse (thanks a lot)

Hi!!! I love Steve's face in the bottom of that photo. My LiFe Is SaD!

Everyone was still busy gawping at Peter, who looked extremely uncomfortable. Tony seemed to notice this.

"Okay class, leave the boy alone, follow me!" He led them away from the Avengers Museum and took them to the stairs. After a while, everyone was huffing and puffing, even Tony.

Well, I say all. Peter was only beginning to breathe heavily. He ran to the front to talk to his dad.

"Couldn't we have taken the lift?" Peter asked. 

Tony grinned mysteriously.

"But then we would miss your next surprise!" He exclaimed.

Dang these surprises! Peter wanted to yell. His stomach was rumbling, even though it was only 11:50 (or so his watch said). How much longer until this hella horrible trip was over?

"About 4 hours." Tony said.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes."

Frustrated,  Peter slowed down, and fell too the back of the group. 

Why him?

When he saw a buff man with short blonde hair, Peter knew that if he survived this, he was going to jump off a building. That was how embarrassed he was when Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, handed him a brown paper bag and told him that he left his lunch on the kitchen table while his class's mouths hit the floor.

Although, it wasn't as bad as the encounters with Tony and Wanda, because Steve was a surprisingly good cook, and he had made a warm sausage roll for lunch, packed with a note from Steve saying sorry, your dad forced me into doing this. He had added a sticky toffee pudding as a sorry present, so all in all, it wasn't too bad. Yummy

He thanked Steve, and Steve then walked away, announcing that his job was done.

His class questioned him as soon as Tony announced that it was lunch time, asking to be friends, how he knew the Avengers, how he met Wanda, and more. His senses started going off, he covered his ears to keep out the yelling.

"Hey, let the kid eat in peace!" Tony intervened, seeing Peter on the verge of having a fit based on sensory overload. Peter shot him a grateful look and started eating his delicious meal.

Things finally felt normal.

But then, someone fell out of the vents with a massive thud!