~𝟠. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣~

~Barb POV~

After we got the final string, we brought Queen Poppy back to Volcano Rock City.

"So, Popcorn, is being my Best Friend everything you could ever have dreamed of?" I taunted as I lock her cage. (y/n) is sitting in a chair that was there.

"I am not your best friend," Poppy glared at me. I could tell that she's pissed.

"Oh, you don't have to be embarrassed about it, I get it. Being a queen can be kinda lonely," I moved over to the window where everyone was chanting my name. I frown.

"There's all this pressure to be a great queen, and instead of real friends, you're just surrounded by people who just...tell you what you want to hear," I say as I look at my hands. I look back at Poppy who had a thoughtful look. I quickly go back to being the cocky self I am.

"Y'know, other than your terrible taste in music, and clothing and general lifestyle, you and me are the same, Popsqueak," I say as I lean on the cage. I walk away.

"Uh, we are not the same."

"We're both two queens who just want to unite the world."

"You don't want to unite it, you want to destroy it!"

"Nuh-uh, no way, no, I don't know who told you that," I say as two Rock Trolls bring the power guitar to me. I take out the Pop string. "Music has done nothing but divide us. Now that I have the final string, I can finally make us all one nation, under Rock!"

I put the Pop string in its place as it magically fits. I take the guitar out and throw it in the air, only for it to land hovering over the ground. I laugh at what I saw.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Play the ultimate power chord, and then," I smirk as the floor starts to descend with me. "You'll see!"

(y/n) followed soon afterward with her guitar in hand.

(Pretend that you're playing a guitar part)

~(y/n) POV~

As I was getting ready to play, I noticed Biggie and the others pretending to be apart of the tour. I start to play the song that Barb is singing.

"~So, this ain't the end, I saw you again today. I had to turn my heart away!~"

"~Smile like the sun, kisses for everyone. And tales it never fails~!"

"~You're lying so low in the weeds, I betcha' gonna ambush me~!"

"You'd have me down, down, down, down, down on my knees!~"

"~Now, won't ya'?~"

Barb looked at Biggie and the others as they stood there, not knowing what to do. Barb took a step closer. Then, it happened.