~𝟟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕆𝕗 "ℙ𝕠𝕡"~

~(y/n) POV~

We got the Funk string and we are trying to find the Pop string. I wanted to stop Barb, but I don't want to hurt her. Ever since I met Barb, I had a warm and fuzzy feeling in my chest whenever I think over her or when I'm near her.

I think I like her. No, I love her.

But, I doubt that she'd ever like a Pop Troll like me, well Rock Troll as well, but you know what I mean.

Barb and I are playing our guitars right now, not really playing, but just enjoying each other's company.

"And then I popped him right in the jaw! Since then, she's never bothered me again," Barb was telling me a story about a time where she beat up her bully for making fun of her over the smallest things.

"Really? I wish I was strong enough to do that," I say as I start to lightly play a song called "Like You" by Evanescence.

(You are not playing the full song, just the guitar in the beginning.)

"I think you are strong, you were strong enough to be sarcastic to me, that takes a lot of bravery," Barb said. I giggled with a light blush dusted on my cheeks. "Trust me, you're strong, if not physically, then mentally."

I look at her with a smile. I hug her, she freezes up, but hugs back anyways. I know she probably doesn't do a lot of hugging, but as long as she's comfortable, then that's fine.

I break the hug when we hear a loud yodel. Barb stands up quickly stood up and ran out to the front area as I followed behind. Barb got on a motorcycle bug thing. She looks back at me.

"Wanna ride?" I look at the motorcycle and back at her. I hesitate, but soon get on. There are a few things I'm afraid of, and heights are one of them.

I hold onto Barb tightly as we fly off towards the yodeling sound.

*Time-skip*

We soon made it to find the two Yodelers and Poppy. I see the shorter Troll holding the pink and sparkly string of Pop. I gasp and see Poppy being held by two Rock Trolls.

"I thought I heard a yodel," Barb said as she leaned on her bike. Poppy gasps.

"Queen Barb!" Poppy and I watched as Barb took our string in her hands.

Barb lightly pulled on the string as pink sparkles came off of it and a female voice.

"~Ooh, yeah.~"

"The final notes of Pop, it will never invade in anyone's brain again," Barb said as she put the string under her spike bracelet.

"I'm not gonna let you do this!" Poppy exclaimed as she glared at Brab who just snorted.

"This is who I've been worried about? This little Pipsqueak?" Barb put her hands on her knees as she got down to eye level.