The accidental marriage

Part 3 / Misconstrued..

"I'll make Nam family pay for it " yoongi said as he sat on the couch near his bed, while having a glass of whiskey, he was all ready for the marriage and the plan for destroying your family was already set, "well and good for you Mr. Nam" he said and sipped again his whiskey . His plump lips parted and took a sip of whiskey while drowing into deep thoughts. After a while, He fell asleep on the couch all tiredness and stressful situations made his body soured .v

"No.... Jimin..." Tears started streaming down his cheeks "why you jumped from the school building.!???? ...helppp!!! Somebody help us.. .... Ahhhhh" his eyes opened as he touched his bare chest *breathing heavily* tears started coming down his cheeks as he hurriedly went near the telephone he dialed a number after three rings the receptionist picked up his call

"hello .... I am the guardian of park jimin.." yoongi said in a raspy voice still tears were running through his eyes. "Yes Mr. Min ... Tell me how can I help you ?" The receptionist replied " I wanted to know how is jimin doing... ? And does he need something?" Yoongi asked "he is fine and after eating dinner he fell asleep so you have to not worry about him Mr. Min"

the receptionist said making yoongi take a deep sigh of relief, "thank you so much for informing me" -- "it's our job , but you call us in every hour or in fifteen minutes to check on him, I think he is so precious to you Mr. Min" the receptionist replied . Jimin was the most precious person in yoongi's life, he was like his little brother who always made him smile on little thing .

"I am sorry for disturbing you , but please always give me a reminder on jimin.. and thanks for taking care of him, I'll send you the fee" yoongi said and hung up the call. He touched his chest again because he was nervous and angry.

"It's all because of you y/n... I lost my everything because of you ... I hate you Nam y/n " yoongi said as he again grabbed his glass of whiskey and chunk it at once.

On the other hand
Bell rang as you got up from your living room couch and went to open the door. "Who's that?!" You shouted "ma'am your wedding dress is here and the address of church " the fellow replied "okay " you said .

You carefully opened the door and took all the boxes, you took the adress of your wedding place and read it "it's not any church " you said to the fellow who worked for yoongi " ma'am sir don't like to show off so he have made everything a bit private " he said and left. You were standing there in your own world thinking what's happening.

"Y/n who was there?" ... Your mother asked but not got any reply from you ..
"Y/n??!!" She shouted as you went back to the reality... "Ohh mom it's nothing yoongi send these dress and the address for tomorrow" you said as you mom helped you to take the dresses inside your room.

"He is so quick y/n " your mother chuckled as you blushed "no way mom stop it " you said "you like him right, when he made entry inside the room your eyes were all shiny and glowy" your mother said making your cheeks flushed to red colour.

"No mom.." that's enough, "he is evil and I can sense it something is wrong" you said and opened the box which had wedding dress inside it ... "Wow it's pretty" your mom said as you took the dress into your hands.

"I never imagined that I'll do accidental marriage " you said while keeping the dress near your chest. "Y/n you are all grown up now ... Don't worry we will make yoongi divorce you soon after your dad will but all the shares again" your mother assured you.

But you knew it isn't that easy to take anything back from yoongi, *once it's his it's his only, you can't take it back or else he'll destroy it. * You thought.
Yoongi was your senior in high school..

After the incident with your ex jimin nobody saw them in school both yoongi and jimin disappeared. You took a deep sigh and led on the bed, while thinking you fell asleep.

At the marriage Day.
Your marriage was so simple not even a single guest appeared nor any school or college friends came.

Now I announce you both as husband and his lady, you may now kiss the bride. The priest addressed, yoongi looked at you and came near your face, you was very nervous his gaze was not even soft your eyes searched for his orbs to met yours

His bangs lift up as your orbs met  his dark gaze everything went blank and his lips parted to touch yours. "I'll destroy you y/n completely" he whispered and smashed his plumped lips on yours, the kiss was hateful and rough.

He broke the kiss and looked at your father who was standing in front of you both. "We are leaving Mr and Mrs Nam " he said and grabbed your wrist dragging you into his car "wait ...we want to talk with our daughter" your mother shouted.

He turned "she was your daughter and right now she is my wife. I can do whatever I want to with her" he completed his words and threw you inside his car.

Unbelievable you thought but you never know what he was upto. His car dropped you both outside his mension, where yoongi use to live with his secretary herlin. You can say she is his slut and whenever he is in the mood he goes to herlin to have some fun.

You both went inside the mension and no doubt it was huge and gorgeous but the walls were painted black colour and all the things inside the mension was in black colour only... Even curtins was in black colour.

"Well Mrs. Min ....oops no .. you aren't my wife dear y/n " yoongi said and started laughing "wait what ?? You married me and I am your wife, why are you speaking like this to me ?" You asked him. "Only evil can defeat evil " he replied and came closer to you, your back hit the wall as his face came closer to yours.

"You took away something very precious from me Nam y/n " he said and put his one arm beside your face. "I-- I did nothing wrong .." you said as he smirked "you'll know soon and now go to the guest room and sleep over there" yoongi said and shifted apart from your figure.

"Babyy??? Are you home...." Herlin said while coming into the living room. "Yeah I am back " yoongi replied you saw her going near yoongi and starting to seduce him. "Who is she baby ?" She asked "she is my wife" yoongi replied and came near you "wife go and take some rest ... I want to spend some time with my secretary" yoongi said and showed you the way of guest room.

The next day
The day went like that and after hearing their loud dirty noises all you could do was .. just sleep. In the morning you went downstairs just to look their clothes lieing on the floor, you started to take steps backwards as you hit someone's hard chest. You turn to look at him and met his eyes.

"You woke up ?... Now let's do breakfast together " yoongi said making your palms turning into fist. "You can have your breakfast with your whore, Mr. Min yoongi " you replied as he started coming closer to you.

"What ?.. my whore? That herlin " he laughed hard on your behaviour but it wasn't wrong for you to behave like this you looked at him not knowing what to say "look y/n I don't take you as my wife. And I don't expect you to take me as your so called *HUSBAND*" he said making sarcastic tone.

"Okay then I wanna leave this house and you" you said as it made him angry. He came near you and pulled your waist making you lean closer to his face "I don't want to hear your shitty talks kitty ... Just obey what I say" he said "I'll not have breakfast from now just make her breakfast " he said to the cook and left.

You ate your breakfast and went near the book shelf and saw magazines about yoongi and his achievements.
"Oh so that's why he left the high school " you mumble as you heard door bell ringing , "yeah coming" you said but it was ringing continuously.

You ran towards the door and opened the door revealing a boy in his 20s he also had pale skin, he was holding a lolipop in his right hand and looked at you like a child , his golden bangs hide his forehead perfectly. His plump barbie shaped lips fits his facial features perfectly. 
"Ji- ji-J--imin? ..j-i-m-i-n" your lips said

By @taeriafics