three

2019 -

jiung's phone lit up, his alarm ringing and making him groan. he turned it off and sat up, his hair pointing in all sorts of directions. today was his first day of his last year at school.

slowly, he got out of bed and got ready for his day. his mother already left for work which meant jiung would have to walk to school. he changed into a hoodie and jeans, too tired to pick out a decent outfit. he skipped breakfast, figuring that he can wait until he gets to school to eat.

as he started walking to school, his phone buzzed with a text from his friends.

ーーー

old people + jongseob

theo
jiung
dude
where tf are you

intak
class is about to start

jiung
oh well
that sucks

theo
bruh
just get ur ass over here

ーーー

jiung sighed and put his phone away. it was too early in the morning for him to deal with his friends pestering him.

after what felt like forever, he finally made it class, only to see a green haired boy sitting in his seatー?

"excuse me, thats my seat," jiung quietly said, not trying to attract any attention.

the boy looked at the desk, then looked back up at jiung and said, "i don't see a name on it. i guess that means its not yours."

jiung scoffed.

"your name isn't on there either."

"that doesn't make it yours though."

jiung let out a loud breath. he flipped off the green haired kid and walked to the other side of the room where theo laid on his desk, asleep. he sat at the desk next to theo's and shot a glare at the green haired boy who smirked back.

soon the teacher came in and class begun. but, exactly like jongseob did, jiung laid his head on the desk and fell into a light sleep.

"yah! jiung, wake up," theo said, shaking jiung's shoulder. the latter lifted his head up yet his eyes remained closed.

"i'm up, i'm up.."

jiung looked around the room and saw that there was only a handful of people left, but even those people were packing their things away to go to their next class. he was about to stand up and get ready to leave when he spotted intak talking to the green haired boy that stole jiung's desk.

he watched as the boy put his hand on intak's cheek and slowly rub it with his thumb, making intak's cheeks and ears tint red. jiung didn't know why, but he felt jealous.

he walked up behind intak and put his arms around the younger's waist, causing him and the boy to jump.

"hyung, you scared me!"

"sorry, baby.." jiung trailed off, softly digging his face into intak's neck.

the green haired boy stood there, looking at the scene.

"oh? you guys are dating?"

intak flushed a deeper red.

"n-no, we aren't..! haha!" intak nervously laughed.

jiung didn't say anything but shot a glance up at the boy.

"what? are you jealous?"

this time, the boy scoffed.

"why would i be? i don't know you guys."

"then, lets introduce ourselves! i'm intak, and this is my cr- friend, jiung." intak smiled widely, something he doesn't usually do.

"i'm keeho. nice to meet you, intak."

"nice to meet you too, keeho."

the two looked at jiung, expecting him to say something. but many thoughts raced around jiung's head.

why does his name sound so familiar?

his voice, too..

suddenly, jiung thought of the keeho he was friends with ten years ago. he compared his friend keeho and the keeho in front of him and he instantly thought that they can't be the same person.

his friend keeho was kind and spoke bad korean.

this keeho was rude and spoke fluently.

but what about their facial features? and their voice? everything was so similar, but jiung couldn't (read: didn't want to) believe that its really the keeho.

the keeho who was his best friend.

the keeho who was his first male crush.

the keeho who left without a good bye.

[⇵]

a/n: woah tysm for 100+ reads!! this book is growing so fast, i didn't expect people would actually want to read this!

i hope this chapter wasn't too confusing tho,,

with love,
- k