I bet it wasn't ;)

Georges literal nimrod future husband

sure, sure, ofc you'd say that.

Dream nearly started laughing at the fact that he had said all that to Sapnap and Sapnap still thought he was clueless.

Dream woke up the next morning to being shaken awake by something.

"AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT'S HAPPENING, IS THERE A FIRE, DID SOMEONE DIE" Dream shouted after being startled awake.

"Calm down, I was only waking you because if you don't get up now you're gonna be late to school again," George said calmly.

"Oh god, I'm sorry George, I'll get up," Dream said sheepishly as he felt embarrassed for screaming in George's face.

Snap map

Hey bro!

Dreams future husband

Hey dude, I have something funny to tell you!!!

Snap map

Right, do tell!

Dreams future husband

Right, so, I woke up late after going to sleep late and Dream was still asleep so I went over to his bed to wake him up but he didn't reply to me so I started to shake him awake and he screamed and presumed someone died, it was actually hilarious.

Snap map

OMFG! I Should've told you he was an utter nimrod before I let him become your dorm buddy.

Dreams future husband

LMFAO, He's not that bad though- SHIT LOOK AT THE TIME I HAVE TO, We can continue this later or in school.

George then realised that Dream had gotten ready and already upped and left while he was texting Sapnap.

George ran out the door and then felt himself encased in an embrace from no other than the most beautiful boy he'd ever seen in his life.

"Dream! What're you doing?!? we have to be at school in half an hour!" George whisper yelled as to not disturb if there were other students in the building.

"Dude chill, school is only ten minutes away, we still have time even if there's traffic. now come on, I'll drive us there" Dream said offering George his hand to take, George took it and got led out of the building.

On the way to their school Dream was deep in thought on how he could ask George to go out with him without it being painfully obvious how desperate he was.

Dream sat through three classes before finally getting to his new favourite class, Geography and then after Geography he remembered that he and all his friends had a surprise woodwork class demonstration to see if they were interested in taking the class, he knew they wouldn't but they thought it would be fun to do it to get out of English even if it was the last class of the day.

"All students doing the Woodwork demonstration please file down to the hall and we'll split you into groups" the principal blared over the speakers.

They got split into their groups in the school hall and in Dreams group was him, George, Bad, Skeppy, Sapnap, Quackity and Karl so they started walking down to the new woodwork room constructed on the campus.

once they got there a tall man with blonde hair and a green and white bucket hat introduced himself.

"Hello students, my name is Phil and I will be doing your Woodwork demonstration," the man said with a large smile plastered on his face.

"Those tables you're working at actually have a special name in the woodwork and or crafting industry, that's where the name crafting table comes from," the man said explaining the ins and outs of the class.

"If you look to the sides of crafting tables you are currently standing at you can see there are tools attached to it and there is a book showing the various simple things you can make with said table, oh and there is also a grid on the top to help with efficient and unproblematic material placement" the man rambled on.

"OH! and these crafting tables seem to be made out of softwood, which albeit being unusual in crafting benches is the most reliable wood" the man explained with a smile on his face.

the demonstration class was finally over and everyone had left leaving just Dream in the room as they were busy cleaning their stuff up as it had fallen out of their bags when they toppled off the crafting table.

"oh shit we're the last people here" George stated with a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, seems we are" Dream said while standing up seeing George being lazy and just sitting on top of the table.

Dream suddenly felt the urge to kiss George so he did.

(A/N) THERE IS NO INSINUATION THERE, THEY KISSED AND THAT'S IT YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE (COUGH Orlaith COUGH)

I also just wanted to give a small shoutout to one of my favourite authors on this app.

EVERYONE GO FOLLOW
-pickboo

she is literally such an amazing author and I love literally all of her stories so please do me a massive favour and follow her and read all her books, they are all phenomenal!!! I've spent the last few days reading only her stories and my god are they amazing, you always just want to read more, so please please please just go follow her and read her stories!!! :)