Kitni mushkil se aik moka mila tha New York jaane ka, or jab ijaazat mili to us paghal teacher ne sab kharab kar diya.Uffff

3 weeks went by in a hurry. Tomorrow is my flight to ..urgh.. Houston. I'm still not over this shit,itna acha moka haath se nikal gaya.

I went in the washroom and took a long bath after which I had to get ready for the party, my parents organized for me today so that all close relatives and familyfriends can meet me before I go into 'hell'! I walked to my closet and took out a long darkblue gown which had golden colored designing with pink flowers over the chest and arms.The border had a dark pink and golden designing.

I went to my dressingtable and brushed my long dark brown hair and then decided to curl it, curled hair looks the best on me.I curled my hair and thought of my long journey ahead.I sighed heavily, when Houston crossed my mind..ufff...After I finished doing my hair I decided to do a light make up just a bit foundation, pink lipstick and Mascara. "Done" .I again walked to my closet and looked for the perfect pair of shoes."Well, golden heels will go the best with this gown."I looked at my reflection in the mirror "perfect,but something is missing..hmm" I overchecked myself again to find out what was missing but I couldn't figure it out so I decided to just go downstairs. I headed to the kitchen to help my mom with the preparations.

"Agei beta?" she asked while scanning me from head to toe, "Maliha koi jewellery hi pehn leti"

"Oh thank you so much Mama, I knew that something is missing, I'll be back in a minute" I said and quickly went to my room.

I went to my dressingtable and took out a large box with all my jewellery in it,hmm full sleves so I don't need any bangles just earrings.

I took some pink earrings out and tried them on, but then my eyes caught sight of a pair of golden jhumke, how can I forget those earrings Hina gave me to my 17th birthday.I put them on and looked at me in the mirror "Yap,ab lag rehi hu perfect aaj ki party ke liye"

I walked in the kitchen, and presented me my mom again

"mashaAllah" she came closer to me and kissed my forehead,it was a great feeling.Her behavior towards me really changed in the past 3 weeks and so did mine. We all tried to stay as happy as we could in this time.My mom pulled back and I asked to help her with the preparations.

"Ye bhi koi poochne wali baat hai, dekh nehi rehi kitna kaam karne wala hai abhi"

"Acha acha lekin wo kaamchor kidher hai?" I smirked because I knew my moms reaction.

"Maliha kitni dafa mana kiya hai, zabaan pe control rakho"She winked at me. "Waese apne phone pe lagi hoe gi"

I left the kitchen and looked in the livingroom for Maryam,idher to nehi hai, I walked upstairs to look in her room. I opened her roomdoor and she seriously was laying on her bed, busy with her phone, ufff kaamchor insaan,

"Oye, mama bula rehi hai, neeche aa ke kaam kro" I screamed

"Don't lie she didn't call me, and why are you telling me to work I mean it's your party" She replied in a annoying tone.

I laughed out loud "looks like someone is getting jealous! huh"

She instantly stood up and walked towards me emm ok itni jaldi maan gei WOW....

"Okay let's go, let us complete the work, so that this party can start earlier and end earlier so that YOU leave earlier" She raised her voice a little and stressed the YOU, she just walked downstairs. Khoti jeyi!

I also went down and Maryam, my mom and I completed all the work while my dad was just watching tv.

After a while the first guests started coming.
I don't even know half of the people.