SUMMER

Sirius had convinced athena to go with him to travel the world over this summer. Just them, until the end of the holiday where they will meet with the weasleys. She wasn't convinced that just the two of them would be fun but he managed. James threw a hissy fit when he heard about it, saying Sirius was hogging her. Remus thought it was a good idea so that Sirius wont be cooped up inside all of the time. Lily was very sad but agreed that maybe it would be good. Harry however, was furious. He glared at Sirius the whole time and wouldn't talk to him, ignoring him the whole week.

They planned to go to famous countries and Islands. When athenas grandfather, her mothers father, passed away she was left with all of his inheritance. He had a thing for travelling, and he has many houses all over. Her grandmother is still alive and is now on her 11th husband since. She always finds a way to get some kind of money out of it. Whether it be a contract or they die. Her grandfather had always wanted her to do that once he died.

Sooner than later, the day came where they were leaving. James forced them to promise they will facetime a lot. He threatened the qhiddich world cup tickets. Sirius forced athena to go first just incase shee got stuck somewhere else. So kind. "THERNAL COTTAGE." She shouted. She landed face first into a fluffy rug. The pain in her head was tremendous and it wouldn't stop throbbing. She heard Sirius aparate in, he laughed at her current state. She flipped him off, he scolded her, she laughed at him trying to be serious, he held a smile in, they both ended up laughing.

~°•○♡○•°~

Over the next month Sirius and Athena were on their adventure of the world. They made new memories that will never be forgotten. The two of them loved it because he had missed so much of her childhood. Just the two of them against the world.

Instagram

I wish I could stay here forever

LilyPotter- my beautiful girl 🥰

Daddypotter59- I'm still not forgiving Sirius for stealing you.
>padfoot59- shut up prongs
>Daddypotter59- shes not just your kid. 😒
>padfoot59- ye. She is.
>Daddypotter59- take. That. Back
>padfoot59- never.

Grangerhermione- LY BAE

Potterharry- come back I miss u😔

Potterharry- ugh. How. Are. You. So. Damn. FINE.
>Weasleyforge- he simpin

padfoot59- lol I'm lowkey sad u cropped me out.
>Athena-Black- no one wanted to see ur musty face anyway
>padfoot59- I see how it is little girl
>Athena-Black- stfu