Your best friend

Name:Keith Johnston Age:23Sex:biPosition:topBirthday:11/13Zodiac:Scorpio♏Personality:extremely deep and emotional, and is intense in all things he does

Name:Keith Johnston
Age:23
Sex:bi
Position:top
Birthday:11/13
Zodiac:Scorpio♏
Personality:extremely deep and emotional, and is intense in all things he does. He a natural leader and can be very serious,can easily embody this mindset. His jealousy and need for control is a drag. Luckily, he is very aware of boundaries, so if you set healthy ones, he'll respect them. Power and control issues are problems he face, but if you enforce your rules, he'll stay in line.
Likes:Being loyal to others - The typical Scorpio is someone who will go to any lengths to help or protect a friend in need; many a Scorpio has risked life and limb to insure the safety of another. You'll find many of them in dangerous or life-saving professions; the military, the police force, firefighters, surgeons and other professions where a cool head can mean the difference between life and death have an inordinate number of Scorpio people among their ranks.
The kindness of others - They never forget a kindness that has been done to them, because to them, it means a sacrifice, even if the person doing the Scorpio a favor is only giving up a little time and energy.
Mysteries - Because Pluto seems to have an affinity for the deepest and darkest mysteries of life, you'll find many Scorpios interested in the supernatural and the occult. They find themselves attracted to these forbidden subjects for two reasons; the first is that they are simply curious, and the second is that they are not afraid. The milder type of Scorpio will immerse themselves in murder mysteries and detective novels, in fact, several famous authors of these stories are born under this sign. Unlike the Mercurial people, they don't like reading the last page first; they want to sensually enjoy these stories through all the twists of plot and the twisted minds they describe.
Challenges - Lastly, they love challenges. If a Scorpio does not have a challenge in their lives, they're likely to go find one so that they can keep their stingers in top form.
Dislikes:Disloyalty - Scorpio people are fiercely loyal and cannot abide disloyalty and inconstancy in others. They have a way of looking into your inner self and understanding your motivations; it's their main psychic gift.
Falseness of character - Scorpio will immediately lose interest in anyone they perceive to be untrustworthy or indecisive; they can't stand falseness of character in any form. This isn't because they demand the same kind of courage and straightforwardness in others that they possess, it's because they simply don't consider themselves as having the time to waste that's necessary to understand someone who does things in what they consider to be a complicated way.
Fearfulness - Scorpio people tend not to trust those who are fearful or run at the first sign of trouble; these intense individuals never back down, and cannot trust someone who does, because that would just complicate what is a simple situation to them.
Deceitfulness - The same thing is true of those who are deceitful; Scorpios don't like to go off on tangents or be misled. They are often blunt and direct in their speech, and there is rarely a "disconnect" between their words and their deeds.
Mind games - The typical Scorpio does not engage in mind games; although they will understand them through their uncanny ability to probe the human psyche, they are rarely naive enough to be fooled, and they don't like being fooled anyway. People who play mind-games with Scorpios are truly tempting fate.
T/ons:Being Mysteriously Delicious,Your Own Brand of Style,Showing Your Interest,Show Him Your Excitement In Life,and Tell It Like It Is
T/offs:Trying to Control Him,doesn't want to be told what to do,no movement in the relationship. When the he feels that things have become stale or aren't working well; he'll be ready to bail out,possessiveness or jealousy,withdrawal of sexual activity,anti-Social Behavior.
Kinks:like to be able to touch their partner. ... Mentally, and will also love talking dirty at times, making up erotic stories with their partner, or doing other things like this.
Job:a police officer
Other:is jaya older brother