Just A Little Bit

Jayys POV-

I walked the park for what seemed like forever. I just couldn't take it. I had to get away. I sighed and got up from the swing causing some little girl to run and get it seconds after I had stood. I walked away from the toys, toward the gray faded sidewalk. Getting glances, glares, and just stares from people.

"Fuck 'em" I muttered. I kicked loose rocks half the way and then thought about Dahvie the rest of the way. When I got to the house I slowly opened the creaky door.

I was ambushed.

Haley slammed against me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry" She whispered against my chest.

"What are you apologizing for?" I asked.

"About the whole Dahvie thing.. I know you really like him" She mumbled and I just nodded

I stared just behind the rail of the stairs where Dahvie stood watching me.

"Now that I know your home, I feel a lot better" Haley said and squeezed me tightly before letting go and walking upstairs without even glancing at Dahvie. Yet he watched her until she was gone.

"Out of sight out of mind" Dahvie mumbled before turning.

"Doesn't always work that way" I said to his little comment.

"Jayy look I'm sorr-"

"Don't even start with me Dahvie" I growled and walked to the couch. He, of course, followed.

"Please just hear me out" He begged and I shook my head.

"Dahvie I did some thinking while I was out and.. well.. maybe we shouldn't be friends" I said and closed my eyes leaning my head back.

This was hard. I wanted to cry. But I have cried enough today. I'm not even sure I can cry anymore.

"NO JAYY!" Dahvie screamed and I was about to about to open my eyes when his lips landed on mine. I gave in. His lips were just so soft. I didn't care if he hated me or not I kissed him with as much love as I could. And when he got on top of me and put his knees on either side of my hips, I finally decided that this is a dream I did NOT want to wake up from. My hands were locked around his neck and his fingers tangled in my hair.

He let out a short quiet moan at the same time I did. His tongue ran alone my bottom lip.

" I knew you guys would make up but I didn't know you would make OUT" Haley said just as I was about to grant him entrance.

"MMMMMM" I groaned. "Go away" I said hiding my pink face in Dahvie's neck. He just laughed.

"She's gone" He said after a moment.

"Good" I muttered and pulled back.

"I never knew you loved me" He whispered and got off of me. 

I stared at him with wide eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"Daniel said that's what he told you"

Dahvie shook his head.

"What did he say?"

"He said you hated me" He said with tears forming in his eyes.

"No, Dahvs I don't hate you and I never will" I said and sat on his lap to hug him tightly.

"Promise?"

"I promise" I said and he smiled.

"Ok so let me get one thing straight.... Daniel knew the entire time that you loved me?" I blushed at that.

"Yeah. When I asked why you were mad at me he said that he had told you some of my fantasy's"

"Fantasy's?" Dahvie asked with a smirked. Then I realized what I had said and my cheeks went as red as a tomato and I hid my face in Dahvie's chest. "Sorry" I said with my voice muffled by his clothing.

"It's ok Jayy..... actually I have them to" He said kissing my forehead.

"Really?" I asked slightly looking up.

He nodded and I smiled. "You're not lying?" I asked testing him.

"I promise I'm not lying" he laughed. Then I realized something. We make A LOT of promises.

"Hey Jayy" Dahvie asked after a moment.

"Yeah Dahv?" I said.

"I think you're right.. maybe we shouldn't be friends"

Okay...... Okay don't just start crying.

But my heart still sunk.

"What do you mean?" I said looking down until he put his finger under my chin and made me look at him.

His lips landed on mine again and as soon as I kissed back he pulled away.

"I want to be MORE than friends" He said. I smiled at this.

"Be mine?" He asked.

"Yes Dahvie I have always wanted to be yours" I said kissing him.

"And I have always wanted to be yours"