All the people begin to cried, the captains only silent and gave a sincere smiled and huge respect for the kid. " Asta...." Said all his friends. " Don't worry guys, I will surpass my limits in there, I will never give up. I will find a way out from there." Said Asta" We are very proud of you Asta! We represent all the magic knights trust you, we know you're strong, You are The Real Magic Knight" Said Fuegoleon. Every captains smiled. Asta then started to fly towards the door. " See you guys, next.. time" Said Asta as he started to fly toward the door. All the magic knights was silent. Suddenly they heard a voice, they know that voice are the most important for Asta. " ASTA!!!!" Shouted Noelle as she begin to chased Asta with her valkyrie armor. " Noelle! Don't, it's dangerous" Said Nozel. Noelle ignored them and started to follow Asta.

Asta then stood in place that the ritual begin before. Suddenly he heard the voice that he really missed it. " Asta! I will not allowed you to do that!" Shouted Noelle behind Asta.

" I'm sorry Noelle but this.. is the only way to save the world" said Asta as he begin to turned toward Noelle. " If that so... let me go with you!!!" Shouted Noelle with her determined face. " No Noelle! It's dangerous" " I don't cared!! I wanna go with you! We will surpass our limits in there!!!" Noelle Shouted.

" No Noelle you're not unders—"
"YOUR ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ME!" Yelled Noelle making Asta shocked.
(Inserted Ending black clover 10)
Noelle eyes then begin slowly to release a tears. " I...I don't wanted to lose you.."
Asta remain silent and Noelle continued " Y-You are the first person that acknowledged me.. you...changed me, y-you helped me from the darkness.. you gave me a light you, gave me a hand, you sa-saved me when everyone else moc-mocking (sobs) me, y-you (sobs) you trust me... you're the most important person in my life" Said Noelle as she released more tears while smiled. Asta on the other hand, was shocked and disbelief, don't know what to do. " .. We....we had f-faced so many life death si-situation before.. w-we sad together w-we happy together w-we ate together..we enjoyed our company together..w-we surpassed our limits together.." " And...th-that I...started to have a feelings toward you.."

"