she smiled a gentle smile at me.

"well you go get dressed now don't want to be late-"

i turned to walk away.

"also, when'd you buy the dirt bike?"

i froze and turned around to face her. she had a smirk on her face.

"it's okay hun i was your age once to."

i laughed and walked down the hall back to my room and changed into some leather pants with a chain belt, white tank top, and some platform combat boots.

i threw my hair up into a low messy bun and put on a few rings.

i walked back out of my room grabbing my keys then looking to where my motorcycle keys were, i smirked and grabbed them and my helmet on the way out the door.

"well hello it's been a while since i've ridden you."

i said out loud and got on the bike with my backpack secured on my back. i put my helmet on and left to school.

as i pulled up i saw johnny and his little cobra kais hanging around his red convertible. i sat up on the seat and put the kick stand down and took off my helmet as straighted out my hair and took my keys and walked to my locker.

i heard someone clear there throat behind me and i turned around to see daniel with sunglasses, that were way to big, on his face.

"hey what's the deal with the dorky glasses"

i laughed grabbing my morning class books.

i turned back to him closing my locker he reached up to grab the glasses and slowly peeled them off his face.

when he did there was a giant bruise over his eye.

"i uh- i had a little bit of a fall with my bike-"

"daniel. that is not from crashing your bike. did johnny do this to you?"

i said with widened eyes. he slowly looked to the ground.

"oh hell no. this is stopping right now."

i shoved my books into his chest and walked back out to the parking lot to see johnny and his friends still by his car along with obvious flirting with girls around him.

"Lawrence!"

i yelled speed walking to him.

"what's wrong princess-"

i punched him punched him in the face as hard as i could.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

he yelled to me.

"oh- I HAVE A PROBLEM! MAYBE IF YOU WERNT SUCH A DICK HEAD WITH A STICK UP YOUR ASS I WOULD PUNCH YOU! i said to leave LaRusso alone and what did you do? YOU PUSHED HIM OFF A CLIFF ABD COULD OF KILLED HIM!"

i screamed at him.

he held his face and looked at me with obvious regret in his eyes.

"(y/-)"

"no johnny. we are done. i mean it. i cant keep doing this with you. you need to figure out your priorities before you can even THINK about me and you being together. i'm not gonna be with a bully Lawrence."

i said walking off past the wide eyed daniel and straight to my bike and left. leaving my helmet, keys, wallet, and school stuff.

i rode down to the side of the beach that was covered by bushes and plants down to an old broken shed that i've seen not so often as of recently. i went in and opened up a old toolbox and took out a joint and a lighter and walked back out and sat on the edge of the rocks watching the sun.