𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

Slipping the two colored mask on, his 'animals'- known as his henchmen, or people who work with him who are masked with animal masks- set off tear gas in the casino.

It wasn't much, but it was still blinding. The gas cleared and to the vision of the man who owned the casino, he'd have to deal with another thug. Like Riddler.

The masked male walked over and inspected Mori, his eyes not being seen. Mori was going to shout at him for getting so close but he remembered the incident with The Riddler, he didn't want History to repeat itself.

"Where is it." The voice said calmly in its deep tone, he was finished looked Mori over. "W-where's what—" before Mori knew it, something sharp was pressed against his throat.

It was the horn of a deer. The horns on the attackers mask were detachable, not sewn / mended on. "Don't play dumb. You're an idiot, but you're not dumb." His tone was a bit sarcastic.

"L-look-! If it's money you want you've got it!" Mori said, trying to stare this man into the eyes. What eyes were there to look at? Could this guy even see through the mask? "It's not about money, Mori. No, no. No..."

he then pressed the horn slightly harder against his neck. "The files. The files you sent to Riddler. Where are they."

—————————

"Are you sure I wasn't British before Arkham?" John said to Alfred, Alfred's blue eyes glanced over to John. "I'm sorry to say, but I doubt it." He said to the green haired male with a smile. "Darn! Is there anything that we have in common-?!" The former asylum patient folded his arms and grumbled, frustrated.

"Not everyone is the same, Master John. That's a good thing. They may look alike, but every fish in the sea is uniquely different." He gave John a light pat on the shoulder, Alfred's hand shook uncontrollably.

"I-I'm sorry-!" John stepped away. "No, no. It's not your fault.. It happens whenever." He reassured John, it was successful. An alarm went off so suddenly, as if it were a cue. John quickly walked over to the Batcomputer and pressed a certain button to receive the audio message.

"John, we've got a bit of a problem." Bruce's voice said deeply, rather agitated. Bruce went to patrol the city at least a good three hours back and he told John that if he needed help, he'd contact him.

"What's up, buckaroo?" He said in a serious tone, smiling. Bruce rolled his eyes and cracked a smile. "We've got someone dressed like a... Deer? Is there something wrong with my cowl-?"

Bruce paused for a moment, trying to make sense of what he saw. "I'll pull up your vision on the screen, got it?" John was rather serious about the situation. That night with Bruce- that night he went rouge... He realized that Bruce understood what he meant by 'two threads in the same stitch'.

Due to Bruce, John was able to get out of Arkham once again. John displayed what Bruce saw on the screen. "Nope. That's a guy dressed like a deer! And-uhm- some other guys with animal masks on."

Alfred walked over, scanning the people in the casino. Bruce looking at them from the ceiling. "My- that's rather unsettling, what's their business there?" Alfred asked. "I'll see if I can hack into a nearby device... John, I'll need you over here."