𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

Start from the beginning

you were shocked they actually did that, you were serving everyone that came here for you and made the cafe get 3x more money on the usual.

you were serving plates and was really happy. you bowed at the next person who entered the cafe.

"hello master, welcome in" you bowed.

"hey y/n" suna said smirking a little.

you looked up and smiled, you took his hand and led him up the stairs to the top floor. you snook a little kiss on the lips and sat him in the seat.

"i'll come back up in 15 minutes and check to see if you're ready, take your time" you bowed and went back down stairs.

•••

you went back upstairs and saw suna, you handed him his plate and fixed it neatly on the table for him.

"here you are master enjoy your food" you bowed and left, but before you did he grabbed your wrist.

you snatched it back before anyone saw and turned back to him. you looked at him confused and he smiled.

"you turn me on just wearing that" he smiled.

you laughed a little and went back down stairs to the kitchen. you chatted with akagi and he was just happy for you, you guys were laughing at talking like you usually do.

•••

after work you went back to the apartment and saw suna, you stretched your arms and took your shoes off, you sat on the couch next to suna and sat on his lap.

"did i really turn you on?" you asked

"....................yes" he said hesitating before answering.

"how so?"

"....y'know you did really good at work today" he changed the subject

"hey answer my question" you laughed a little

"well i'm a huge freak who's obsessed with maid and bunny girl outfits, i actually have one in my closet and would stare at my self in the mirror wearing one. i also have a lot of mangas somewhere hidden of romance topics of a male and female high school aged maid dating and you're the one i'm dating and you're really hot and you look stunning in that maid outfit and would like to see you in one again so i rail you or take pics of you in and save it for myself and have you wear them to my pleasure" he answered honestly.

"w-wow ok" you looked at him awkwardly.

he got up and moved you off of him, he ran to his room and grabbed something he held it up and showed you, smiling and pointing at you and the object.

you looked at him, trying not to laugh.

'dude was not messing around huh' an awkward sweat drop appeared on your face.

"p-put it on for me? and sucky sucky" he smiled

"n-not today" you laughed awkwardly.

he quickly put it away and ran back to you, he picked you up and carried you in his arms he ran to his room and took off your shirt and pants quickly.

he put you in one of his shirts and picked you up again, he jumped flat on his bed and hugged you tightly.

"you're mine" he said and put his face in your boobs and moved his head side to side happily.

"and you're mine" you laughed, you guys turned to you side before you did you took off your bra and threw it on the floor. you laid back down and grabbed suna, you pulled him into a hug and soon cuddling position.

he laid on the top of you with his face in your neck kissing it every now and then. you cuddled him nicely and gently and kissed his head goodnight.

"night baby" you said

"night my love" he said back and slid his hand in your shirt and rested his hands on your boob.

you sighed and kissed his forehead.

"go to bed" you laughed a little

"i know, my hands just more comfortable here" he said and went to bed "night my love sleep well"

"night, sleep well baby"

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day!!

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited