WHEN YOUR HUSBAND HATES YOU +18

Start from the beginning

Chan: I know, but that can change...what do you say?
yn: I- I dont know.. you're drunk- Chan started to laugh as his body got closer to you, now he was on top of you.. " so what??"He looked into your eyes, licked his lips at the same timeyou had to admit that having him on top of you was very sexy , but you were very nervous about having sex with him ... what happened that he decided to behave like that?

CHAN POV
After work Chan and some coworkers went to a bar that was near the company, they all talked about businesses, cars and their Wives, but chan was the only one who didn't say anything about you.
What about you Bangchan? when will we meet your wife? -one of his friends asked.
Chan : I don't know ... she's very shy
friend: But she must be beautiful right, chan ?!
He just smiled and drank from his drink.
friend: how often do you have sex with your wives? - he asked everyone in general, and that's when they started talking about sex .. Chan felt a bit frustrated, because you two had never had sex before .. he knew that you were a pretty girl, but he didn't know if he loved you so nothing motivated him to do that with you..After leaving the bar, he got in his car and drove to his apartment, he was drunk he was thinking about all the conversations,at a certain point, he was jealous that his co-workers were married to the women they really loved, sometimes chan wanted to do activities that a married couple does, his friends didn't know it was an arranged marriage.

PRESENT
Chan gave you a kiss on the lips and you pushed him "what ?!" - he asked you
yn: What are you doing?
Chan: Kissing you... why?
yn: are you sure you want to do this with me? I know that I'm your wife, but you don't have to if you don't feel anything for me.
Chan: do we have to talk about it now? Just relax, I won't hurt you.- He started to kiss your neck and you really loved it, but you stopped him again
YN: I feel a little weird, we never talk and less we show love, I don't know if I can do this.
He rolled his eyes and then lay down next to you, he stopped hugging you .. "whatever" - he answered you and then closed his eyes to sleep.
YN: Are you mad at me? - You asked him, a little worried, you really wanted to have a better relationship with him.
Chan: I'm fine ... I don't know what I was thinking ...- he started to laugh and then covered his face with his hands.
YN: why? do you regret having tried?
Chan looked at you, his eyes looked tired and smaller than normal, he bit his lips and then replied "Yes ... I didn't think you would say no, but I was wrong... now go to sleep" - he turned around and you sat on the bed, while you thought for a few seconds ...
This would be your first time and you wanted to experiment, you always dreamed of doing it the first time with the man you loved but now you were married to hyunjin, you did not know if you would spend your whole life with him, but you had the hope of someday falling deeply in love with him, and that he felt the same ... also you considered him a very handsome man, it was obvious that you felt something for him ...Besides, he wanted to do it with you, that means he liked you.
"I want to do it" - you told him, he turned his body and looked at you .. "What did you say?" - he asked you.
YN: I want to do it with you ..
Chan: are you sure? I'm not forcing you..
YN: I know, it's just that I'm nervous, but I'd like to try ...
He smiled at you and then sat on the bed, you were moving your hands nervously then he put his hands on your shoulders "i wont hurt you"
 YN: I know ... but it's my first time, please .. don't be harsh.
Chan: I won't be ..- He brought his face close to yours but you stopped him.
YN: One last thing ... can we talk about our relationship tomorrow? there are things I would like to tell you ...
Chan: like what? What do you want to tell me?
YN: Can we wait for tomorrow?
Chan: If you want it, sure..now can I continue?
YN: Yes..

Chan: "lay down"...-You did what he told you, and then he lay on top of you, without letting his weight fall on you, He look into your eyes and then your lips, he brought his face to you and put his lips on yours...
When you felt his warm lips on yours, you  felt something different inside of you, Chan began to kiss you slowly and passionately, the sound of your kisses could be heard throughout the room, and it started slowly but each time his kisses were getting faster.
He began to lick your lips delicately while his hands touched your shoulders and arms, then he lifted one of your leg and put it around his waist ... you began to feel more horny and your breathing was getting more and more. Quickly, he started to feel how your body warmed up, so he started kissing your neck and licking it, at the same time he pushed his hips so that you could feel his cock in your entrance .. he was wearing boxers and a t-shirt, and you You wore shorts and a long shirt...he lifted your shirt to see your skin ... you were embarrassed to moan but after a while, your moans began to come out of your mouth, causing Chan to bring his body more closer towards yours.

He stopped for a few seconds "is everything okay?" - you asked him.
Chan: Yes .. I just want to see your body ...- he started to lift your shirt slowly, he looked at your belly and then he lifted it more until your breasts were visible to him.
Your cheeks turned red, and he looked at your breasts then with his hand he began to caress them, making you sigh "They are pretty" and he brought his face to them and began to kiss them, you could not believe what was happening, but it felt so good...
He began to lick your nipple while with his hand he touched your other breast, he sometimes looked into your eyes while kissing your breasts, then he stopped and looked down ... you tried to close your legs but he spread them very carefully then he take off your shorts,He looked at your panties, and then with his hand he began to caress your intimate part ... you began to moan "you are wet ... you wanted to do this right?" - he asked you while his finger touched your pussy lips ... then he spread your legs more apart and with the tip of his finger began to touch your clit through your wet panties. Then he approached your face again and began to kiss you, then your neck while his finger slipped inside your panties, when his finger touched your naked intimate part you moaned so loudly that something woke up inside him, he quickly ripped you off your panties and then he lowered his boxer, your eyes widened when you saw his Dick "omg" you whispered but he could hear you "I will not hurt you" He approached again and began to rub his cock on your entrance, first on your clitoris, Then on your pussy lips, then he opened your legs more and put the tip in your hole, you closed your legs, you were afraid that he would hurt you but he tried to calm you down."I'll do it slowly
He began to move his hips slowly, letting his dick slide inside you naturally, you began to moan first from the pain, but he hugged you and then began to kiss you to make you forget the pain, then his hips moved more fast and his cock was more inside of you, you were so wet that it slid alone, without having to make so much effort, chan began to moan and his sounds were beautiful ...The sound of his skin hitting yours, his kisses and his taste, could drive you crazy with pleasure, even though it was your first time, you knew that he was very good at making love ... After a while you began to feel a different feeling in your body, you hugged Chan stronger "omg ...."
Chan: what? - He asked you while he kept moving his hips and pushing his cock inside you ...
YN: I think .. I'm going to cum ... oh shit ...
Chan: Enjoy it! - He lifted his body and grabbed your legs,then put them on his shoulders and began to fuck you harder, even though you had told him not to do it hard, but at that moment you were feeling your first orgasm of your Life, you don't care if he was doing it hard ..
He began to fuck you harder and with his hand he grabbed your chest, to feel how they bounced in his hands every time he pushed his cock...then he closed his eyes "I'm going to cum, don't move"
You and he began to moan at the same time, then he quickly pulled his cock inside you and came on your belly .. you kept your eyes closed, after orgasm your body felt weak, then he closed his eyes "I'm going to cum, don't move"
You and he began to moan at the same time, then he quickly pulled his cock inside you and came on your belly .. you kept your eyes closed, after the orgasm your body felt weak, so you stayed lying on the bed, chan got up and went to the bathroom for toilet paper to help you clean your belly, then he lay down next to you, you looked at him, he had his eyes closed but he knew you were seeing him "what?" - he asked you .

YN: Nothing Shouldn't we talk about what happened?
Chan: I'm very tired I want to sleep ....
YN: Sorry ... did you like what we did?
Chan: it was good ..
YN: I loved it- you told him and he just smiled then you approached him and he opened his eyes "what are you doing?"
YN: Can I hug you? - You asked him a little shy.
Chan: mhh .. yes, come here- he planned to give you a hug but you interrupted him "no, I mean yes ... can I sleep hugging you?"
He thought about it for a few seconds and then nodded "Just tonight" -he whispered and then fell asleep.
.The next morning Chan opened his eyes slowly, his head hurt and he needed to drink water immediately but when he tried to move his body he couldn't do it, he looked at his side and you were asleep on his chest still hugging him, you had your eyes closed and you were sleeping very calm, it seemed as if you were smiling while you were sleeping, he looked at you for a few seconds and then got up very carefully..After a while you opened your eyes hoping to find Chan by your side, but he was not there, you got up and walked to the kitchen, he was sitting on the couch while using his laptop, he was having a video call with his co-workers He looked at you and you smiled at him remembering everything that had happened last night but you didn't receive a smile from him, he just looked at the screen again.
You looked down confused but you thought that maybe he was very concentrated in his work... you made some breakfast and then you went again with Chan, He was still using his laptop, but this time he was just reading some documents, you approached slowly and stood in front of him, he looked up and look at you confused "what?"-He asked you making a gesture of confusion.

yn: breakfast is ready ..-you told him in a kind way..
Cha: I'm not hungry ..-He looked at his laptop again and continued what he was doing.
You walked to the kitchen again, you were confused, He was talking to you in a very cold way, you wasn't t expecting him to hug or kiss you but after what happened last night you thought that maybe he would be more expressive with you ...
After eating, you took a shower and then you went to your bedroom chan was there looking for something.
yn: are you looking for something?
Chan: my cell phone ..
yn: maybe you left it in the car?
Chan: I'll go find it.. "wait" - you took him by the arm.
yn: can we talk?
Chan: about what?-he asked you while moving his arm.
yn: Well, you know ... what happened last night ... about us ..
Chan: There's nothing to talk about
yn: but last night you told me that ..
Chan: I said there is nothing to talk about OK?! - He yelled at you and you got scared.
You did not know why he was behaving like this .. but you decided stop asking ...
When he came back from work you were in the living room watching a series, he came in and looked at you and then walked to his room, once again you tried to talk to him ..
He was sitting on the bed taking off his jacket, you stood at the door, he knew you were standing there but he didn't say anything to you.
YN: How was work? - He didn't answer you.
YN: Are you hungry?
Chan: Stop talking, I want to sleep ...
YN: Sorry, I was just asking why this morning ...
Chan: Shut up! You don't know when to shut up, right? - He interrupted you.
You left the room a little sad about his behavior, maybe he had a bad day, that's what you thought but after that day, he behaved worse with you, it seemed that all the time he was angry with you and you did not understand why...

TIME SKIP
You had fallen asleep on the couch, when Chan entered the apartment he looked at you sleeping and he closed the door very hard, you woke up by the sound.
yn: Omg .. it's you, you scared me.
He rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen but then he came back with you upset
Chan: Where is my food ?!
yn: Sorry, I fell asleep but I'll prepare something for you quickly.
Chan: WHAT DID YOU DO ALL DAY HUH?
yn: what? ... I .. cleaned up and went to the market.
Chan: YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING! YOU ONLY SPEND ALL THE MONEY AND STAY HERE ALL DAY.
yn: what? what are you talking about? spend your money?
Chan: YES! THAT'S WHAT I SAID, YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING GOOD!
yn: but Chan, I don't spend your money on things for me .. I only buy what is necessary for us ..
Chan: WHATEVER! money is not the problem.. I'm tired I don't want to see your face
yn: why are you behaving like this? what's going on? These last few weeks you have been mean to me, why?
Chan: SHUT UP!
yn: Chan, but I haven't done anything to you .. since we've had... you know.. you behave differently ...
Chan: IT WAS A MISTAKE HAVE SE X WITH YOU, OK?
yn: what? ... But you asked me to do it..
Chan: Because i was drunk and horny ... that's it!
yn: really? So ... you don't like me?
Chan: Of course not! I did not choose to marry you.
yn: I know but you accepted ..
Chan: BECAUSE MY FATHER MADE ME OK? HE TOLD ME I HAD TO DO IT .. NOW GET OFF I WILL GO TO BED .. By the way, tonight you will sleep in the Couch, I don't want to share a bed with you.
You stayed sitting on the couch, you were in shock, he had never yelled at you like that, he made you feel so bad that you were crying all night ... a couple of hours had passed, you were very sleepy and The weather was very cold, you opening the door to your room to get a blanket but Chan had locked the door .. you returned to the living room and looked at a jacket hanging on the coat rack next to the door, you grabbed it and covered yourself with it.
After a couple of hours, Chan left his room, he didn't hear any noise so he went to see what you were doing, you were on the couch as if you were hugging your legs, the jacket was too small to cover your entire body So all night you tried to warm up.
He got closer to you and could see how your body was shaking from the cold "pathetic" he said in a very low tone and then returned to his room, he take a sheet and put it next to you.
The next morning you woke up very early, you took a shower with very hot water, then you went to the room, the door was open, you entered very carefully but Chan was already awake, he looked at you "what are you doing here?"
yn: I just came for some clothes ..
Chan: grab your clothes quickly and leave.
yn: why are you doing this to me? This is my room too..
Chan: I SAID LEAVE OR I WILL THROW ALL YOUR CLOTHES OUT OF THE WINDOW.- Your eyes filled with tears, while you grabbed the towel that covered your naked body with one hand, you walked towards one of the drawers and grabbed your underwear and a pair of socks, then you walked to the drawer that was near the bed and Chan looked at you like he hated you, you grabbed clothes quickly and ran out of the room.You went back into the bathroom and started to get dressed, but the tears would not stop falling down your cheeks, he had never been a loving "husband" but he was not rude to you either, he did not make you feel bad ..You walked to the kitchen and prepared breakfast, while he took a shower to go to work, you ate quickly and while you washed the dishes he sat at the table ... you were very nervous, and you tried to avoid his gaze.

The next days everything was the same, Chan yelled at you, he treated you badly, he made you feel less.. but you didn't know why. You kept sleeping on the couch, but this time he didn't tell you to do it, you preferred to sleep there ..
One night he came home from work very late, he was very angry
He entered your apartment and looked at you sleeping on the couch like the last nights, he stood next to you and kicked the couch, you sat down quickly with your eyes still closed "what are you doing?"He asked you "what? I ... I was sleeping.
Chan: get up!
yn: why?
Chan: Don't ask and just do what I tell you... I'm hungry ...! Quick! -You got up quickly from the couch and made him some dinner, he was sitting on the chair waiting for his food.
Sometimes you looked him in the eyes but you quickly turned to the other side, he was very intimidating for you, also his screams made you very nervous.
You put the food on the table, and then you started to wash the dishes, you were very sleepy but you had to clean so that he wouldn't get mad at you ... Chan was watching you every detail "why did you cut your hair?".- He asked you.
yn: I- I just wanted to. (A few days ago you had cut your hair with scissors that you found in the bathroom, it had not been a drastic change, but he could notice it).
Chan: Don't do it again, you look Ugly.
You grabbed your hair and kept washing the dishes, tears ran down your cheeks but you tried not to make noise, you didn't want him to see you crying, you knew that would bother him too.but unfortunately, he could hear your sobs ... "Are you crying?" .. LOOK AT ME!
You wiped away your tears and looked into his eyes, your eyes were red and he began to laugh "Why are you crying ?! Everyday You are more and more pathetic."
yn: STOP !! WHY CHAN ?! WHY DO YOU TREAT ME SO BAD?
Chan: because I hate you! I hate this marriage .. fuck!
yn: if you hate me so much, why don't we get divorced?
He got up from the chair and walked towards you, you got very nervous and tried to walk a few steps back.
Chan: what did you say ?!
yn: why don't you ask me for divorce, if you hate me so much ..
Chan: because I can't get a divorce ok? It was a promise that I made to my father .. I would like to divorce and marry a woman who really loves me, an intelligent woman ... Not with you, I also like to make you feel bad, if I am not happy you will not be either.
you closed your eyes and the tears started to come out more, you turned around but Chan got upset and pushed you,You turned around and hit your forehead on a kitchen cabinet that was in front of you,You screamed and put your hand on your forehead, then you looked at Chan, and he looked a little scared .. you ran to the bathroom and luckily it wasn't something that serious, but your forehead was very red.
Cha was a bit worried and knocked on the bathroom door "open the door"
yn: what do you want? leave me alone.
ChanI want to see your forehead ..
YN: I'm fine, leave me alone.
Chan: whatever. - He walked to his room and locked the door.
While you were looking in the mirror, you were wondering what you had done wrong for him to treat you like this, you began to grab your hair, he had told you that you looked ugly, suddenly all your self-esteem had disappeared.
You came out of the bathroom and lay down on the couch, that night you would sleep there again.

TIME SKIP
Chan was in his room trying to sleep but what had happened that Night didn't let him sleep, he went to the living room and looked at you, you were asleep, your forehead was still red ... "Why am I mean to you?"He got on his knees in front of you and watched you for a few seconds while you were sleeping. He knew why he was acting like that with you, but he didn't dare to admit it, there was something that made him behave like that with you an was soemthing that he hated it.
A couple of days later you were cleaning and Chan came home from work, he opened the door and you didn't look at him, you knew he would treat you badly .. "come here" he told you while taking off his shoes, then he sat on the Couch and you did the same.
Chan: This weekend there will be a party at my work.
yn: Do you need something? do you need me to wash your clothes?
Chan: You have to go with me ...
yn: what? - you answered confused.
Chan: I don't want you to go with me, but my co-workers' wives will go and I don't want them to start talking rumors about me.
yn: but I don't want to go.
Chan: Why not? I'm not asking you, you have to go with me.
yn: because I don't want you to treat me bad in front of other people ..
Chan: Don't be Stupid, I won't treat you bad in front of them .. so buy a nice dress ... you have to look pretty that day ...
yn: why don't you buy it?I don't want to buy something that I don't want to wear .. also, if you don't like it, you will get madder at me.
Chan: It's a good idea .. Tomorrow I'll buy you a dress.- you didn't answer anything, you just looked at the floor.
Chan: what?
yn: why do you treat me like this?-You asked him while you pouted and your eyes filled with tears, you looked up to meet his eyes ... your eyes reflected fear, he had seen you cry again but this time there was something different in your eyes.
Chan: Don't start with that please, I'll go sleep ... by the way you can sleep in the bed if you want.
yn: what?
Chan: Yes .. I don't care.
You smiled but then you looked at the floor again "no, I'll sleep on the couch".
Chan: why? Don't you want to sleep with me?
YN: No, good night.
Chan walked to his room angry because you didn't want to sleep in the same bed, but that night Chan couldn't sleep, he kept thinking about your eyes, they looked sad and even though they were full of tears, your eyes didn't shine like before.
The next day he came back from work and put a bag on the table, you were cleaning the kitchen ... "Here's your dress."
yn: thank you .. -you kept cleaning.
Chan: won't you see it?
yn: My hands are dirty I don't want to ruin it.
He rolled his eyes and pulled the dress out of the bag..
yn: it's beautiful thanks.-
You looked at the dress, you thought it was beautiful but you felt sad and he could see that.
Chan: what's wrong? You didn't like the dress? You see! That's why I told you to go buy it! - He began to scream.
YN: It's beautiful, it's just that, I don't know if the dress will look good ... I'm not pretty.
Chan: why?
YN: You said that, that I'm not pretty.
Chan started rubbing his face with his hands like he was stressed out about to get angry.
YN: I'll wear it ok? Thank you, it is very beautiful ..- you grabbed the dress and walked to your room, then you took it out and put it in front of you, you looked at it while you were smiling you imagined how you would look with the dress on.
Chan was about to enter the room when he saw that the door was a little open, he looked at you standing with the dress in front of you, then you started to grab your hair, he was about to turn around but he looked at something that caught his attention, it seemed that you had hair in your hand, but he thought he was imagining, or that he had seen wrong.
Today was the party at the company, chan was ready and you were still in the bathroom while you got ready, you looked in the mirror and tried to convince yourself that you looked cute, suddenly chan knocked on the door.
Chan: HURRY UP! what are you doing? we have to go.
YN: I don't want to go ..
Chan: what? What are you talking about, hurry up, you have to go with me ... believe me, I prefer that you don't come with me.
YN: Tell them I'm sick.
Chan: I'll open the door, I'm getting in a bad mood YN, and you don't want that.
You opened the door slowly.
YN: I look ugly.
Chan: I know, let me see you.
YN: No ...
Chan: Let me see you- he opened the door and pulled your arm, you walked out of the bathroom, and you stood looking at the floor.
Chan looked at you for a few seconds and then reacted "Let's go."
While Chan was driving he would tell you what to do.
Chan: we have to pretend that we love each other ok? grab my arm, or hand .. you can kiss me on the cheek, but don't kiss me on the lips ... ok? don't talk either .. or make comments to sound funny ..
You didn't answer him, you looked out the window.
Chan: Hey! are you listening to me? YN!
You looked at him and agreed "yes..do not worry, it will be like always .. "Like i've never been here".
At the party.
Chan got out of the car and you did the same, you two walked a few steps without looking at each other, before entering he looked at you "Take my hand" you looked at him for a few seconds and then did what he told you. .
There were a lot of people, Chan's co-workers and their wives, his parents, and other people.
"Chan! Over here!" His friend Danny yelled at him.
Chan: Hello, sorry for being late, we had a problem with the car, but we are here!
Danny: Don't worry, we were also a little late, my wife was getting ready to look beautiful, right love? - he asked his wife while hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.
You looked down and chan hugged you so that no one would notice .. you felt sad you wanted someone to treat you with love and be proud to call you his wife ... "If you'll excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom" - you said.
"I'm going with you" - Danny's wife told you.
Danny: Well, it seems that they are already friends- he said jokingly.
"let's go for drinks"
While you were in the bathroom, Danny's wife was talking to you about nonsense, you just pretended to listen to her.
wife: Omg, I love your dress ..
YN: really? Thank you ... Cha .. my husband .. chose it.
wife: Well, it's very beautiful- she was looking at every detail of your dress, when suddenly she noticed something "omg, honey is this a bruise? - she asked you, pointing to your back, you quickly turned around and looked in the mirror " what? I didn't know I had that there. "
She looked at you worried "what?"
wife: is everything okay? between you and ...
YN: What? oh.. no no,...It is not what you are thinking ...
wife: are you sure? honey, I know we don't know each other but you can trust me, I can help you.
YN: Thank you very much, but I'm telling the truth, I don't know how that got there.
Wife: You should visit a doctor, maybe it's some health problem.
YN: Yes ... I'll do that, now let's go back..
wife: Let's go get drinks and talk, I miss going out with friends ..!
While you and Danny's wife were talking, you were having a good time, you were laughing, talking about yourself, for the first time in a long time someone was interested in listening to you.
Chan was standing talking to his coworkers.
Danny: It seems our wives became good friends.
Chan: what? why?
Danny: look- he pointed to where you were standing, chan turned his head and looked at you smiling and happy.
"Your wife is very beautiful" - another friend of chan told him.
"You are lucky to have such a beautiful wife, and also you can see that she is a very good person, I wish my ex-wife was like that, we would still be together...Take care of her a lot, or someone else could make her fall in love- he said jokingly."
chan: Yes .. she is...beautiful- he answered while staring at you, at that moment you turned around and saw that chan had his gaze on you, you felt nervous, you thought that maybe he was upset because you were having a good time "Excuse me I'll be back "- you told the girl and took a few steps, suddenly a guy stood in front of you" excuse me "- you told the expected guy to move, but he didn't he took you by the arm" Where are you going beautiful? Are you alone? "-
YN: What? no .. now move- you pushed him but he grabbed you by the shoulders
"Where do you think you're going?" - you looked into his eyes I was scared so you stopped moving, but chan was seeing everything and ran to where the guy was.
Chan: what do you think you are doing?
"I'm sorry, who are you?" - he asked chan.
Chan: I am her husband, now let her go or I will kill you.
The guy let you go and then he walked away, chan looked you in the eyes and took you by the arm "let's go"

You two got in the car and he started driving ... "why was he touching you?"
YN: what? He did not touch me.
Chan: his hands were on you, why ?!
YN: I don't know, he just stood in front of me, but I didn't do anything.
Chan: lies, you must have done something to get his attention.
YN: what ?!
Chan: I remind you that even though I don't love you, I'm still your husband.
YN: I was just having a good time with Danny's wife.
Chan: It was a mistake that you came tonight, now at work everyone will talk about what happened, and they will say that you were flirting with another guy .. thanks YN
YN: but you know that's not true, you can defend me and say that he attacked me.- you tried to convince chan that you hadn't done anything wrong.
Chan: Defend you? why? They are right, you were flirting .. Would you like me to flirt with girls? - You did not answer him, he parked the car and got out of the car to get inside your house.and chan did the same, he entered and took off his shoes "answer me, would you like me to do that?"
YN: I don't care ...
Chan: what did you say? - he asked you confused.
YN: I don't care, if you want to be with other women, that's fine .. this is not a real marriage.
You answered him while you took off your shoes, but it was difficult.
Chan: are you drunk? you were drinking right?
YN: No, now leave me alone, I don't mind chan if you go out with other girls .. I know you're doing it, and it's okay ...
Chan: you're drunk .. and no, I'm not seeing other girls, I thought it would bother you.
YN: Why? Since when do you care what I think? or what I feel? That is a lie, you are only afraid that your father will find out and leave you on the street, right?
Chan: what are you talking about?
YN: Please chan! you think i don't know Our parents forced us to marry because of their fortune, they did not do it because they believed that you and I could fall in love, they did it for money.
I know everything, I heard you the other day talking to your father about this .. I thought my father cared about what I feel, I thought he did it because he wanted the best for me .. but it is not like that .. He just wants to be rich forever, just like you, your father, your mother ... they are all the same.
You replied to chan while covering your face with your hands.
YN: so if you ask me if I care if you go out with other girls ... the answer is no ..
Chan: why? will you do the same?
YN: No .. I'll wait for you to find someone you really love, so that I can be free and meet the love of my life .. and I hope that's soon.
Chan was hurt by your words and he didn't know why, but he started to get angry
Chan: Well you know that .. I will not let you be free, you will be my wife forever.
YN: for what? You hate me, you treat me badly and I don't know why, why do you want to continue with me? what is the point? see me suffer?
Chan: yes ..- he answered you cold and you stood in front of him, your eyes began to fill with tears.
YN: why? Why are you happy if you look at me suffering? what did i do to you chan? why do you hate me? - He just looked you in the eyes.
YN: answer me! We had sex once and everything changed .. you think I'm disgusting? Or why do you treat me like that? - He did not answer you and you started to cry, you were desperate, so many days of hearing how he yelled at you and treated you badly, they were reflecting at that moment.
YN: you know what was the worst, that after that night I thought that you could love me ... and I really wanted that to happen ..- you started crying and he grabbed you by the arm "don't touch me!, .. Why am I still wearing this stupid dress? - You started taking off your dress.
Chan: Stop pulling it, you're going to screw it up.
YN: I don't care, I'll never use it again, I hate it ... I hate you! - you yelled at him and chan got angry, he pushed you to the bed and started to take off your dress, then he threw it on the floor "I hate you more !!" - he yelled at you, while clenching his fist, suddenly he looked at him your legs "what is that?" - you looked at your legs and quickly covered yourself with the sheets, but he approached you "what is that? those are bruises'"
YN: No .. now go I want to change clothes.
Chan: what's going on? I didn't do that to you .. I never touched you .. Did you do it yourself?
YN: Get out of the room, it's nothing I fell the other day.
Chan: are you crazy? are you hurting yourself? omg ... I can't believe it.
YN: No, I'm not doing that ... I don't know what's going on.
Chan got out of bed and left the room upset, he hated you or at least that's what he told you, but he would never let you hurt yourself.
You took a shower and looked at your legs, you hadn't realized that you had those bruises on your legs and on your back, because you weren't hurting yourself, it was something you couldn't explain ... after taking a shower , you put on pajamas and you lay in bed, you forgot that these last days your bed was the sofa...
Chan was sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand, he was thinking about everything you had said to him, he remembered how happy and different you looked at yourself at the party, and when you returned home you were different ... he kept thinking about your bruises .. "What are you doing YN? Is it true that you fell?" - he thought, then he took a shower, and when he entered the room he looked at you asleep in bed .. he approached you and sat by you side .. while he was watching you sleep, he pulled the sheets aside, and looked at the bruises on your legs, and later he realized that you also had on your back .. he was thinking for a few minutes and then you turned your body He was a little scared, he didn't want you to wake up, your body was cold, but even though you were asleep you his warm body so you approached him and hugged him.

He widened his eyes did not know what to do, you were asleep, snoring and also drunk, you were hugging him and he did not move for a few minutes he was thinking  how to get out of there without you waking up.
Suddenly you began to smile while you were sleeping, he looked at you and smiled, for the first time he felt bad for everything he had done .. "Do you want to know why I hate you?" - he said whispering, he knew you were asleep and that You couldn't hear anything he was saying ... he didn't move for a few seconds and then he kissed you on the lips ... he got up and went to sleep on the couch..The next day you woke up, with a horrible headache, you did not remember very well everything that had happened last night, you walked to the kitchen and Chan was not there ..
That same day when he came back from work, you were still lying on the couch, but when you heard that he was there, you got up quickly and walked to the kitchen, but he looked at you "don't worry, I don't want to eat" - he told you.
You turned around and sat down on the couch again ..
The days passed and chan behaved differently, he did not treat you badly, but he did not talk to you either ... Every day you looked more pale and skinny, the bruises on your body did not disappear .. One night you were cooking and suddenly you fell on the floor, chan was in the living room and looked at you..he ran and helped you "are you okay?" - he asked you and you just nodded.
but when you wanted to stand up you fell again, chan took you in his arms and laid you on the bed "what is happening?" - he asked you.
YN: nothing .. I'm fine ..
Chan: are you sure?
YN: Yes ... why do you care?
Chan: I was just trying to help you ..- He got up from the bed and left the room.
The next day, Chan was sure, he wanted to talk to you and apologize for everything he had done .. when he came back from work you were in your room and he stood in front of you, you quickly covered your arms with your shirt "we can talk ? "- he asked you.
YN: Yes .. - you answered him confused, he sat next to you on the bed.
Chan: I don't know how to start with this .. but, I think it's time to do it .. .- He was silent for a few minutes.
YN: you don't have to if you don't want to- you got out of bed "I'm sorry" - he told you, you turned your body and sat down on the bed again.
chan: These last few months, I've been a jerk with you .. I know you hate me and I understand it .. but I just want to tell you that I really regret all this .. it's not your fault
everything I told you was not true ..
YN: thank you .. -you got up from the bed but he grabbed your arm to stop you "Ouch", you told him
He lifted your shirt and looked at the bruises on your arm "Are you going to tell me what this is?"
YN: I already told you, it's nothing ..
Chan: this is not normal ..
YN: I'm fine ok .. don't worry.- you smiled at him and left the room.
After that day, you accepted Chan's apologies, the first few days it was still very difficult to talk to him without feeling angry towards him, because of everything that had happened, but he was showing more interest in you. He asked how your day had been, sometimes he would sit down to talk with you .. and you felt better ..
Chan was interested in starting over, and it seemed like a good idea to you. Days passed and he showed you the real chan.
He began to show more affection towards you.
Chan: hey ... are you busy? - He asked you, with his hands behind his back.
YN: no ... why?
Chan: I was thinking ... what if we watched a movie? - He asked you nervously ... you smiled and said yes.
He sat next to you while he  was looking for a movie, he wouldn't stop talking, he was very nervous, and you thought he was cute ..
An hour had passed and chan was sitting next to you, but you felt like he wanted to hug you ... suddenly he began to get closer to you, you laughed and he heard you "what are you laughing at?"
YN: You want to hug me ...
Chan: what? that's not true ..- he told you nervous.
YN: really? because I was going to tell you it's okay, if you want to do it.
Chan: really? - He asked you excitedly.
YN: Not anymore .. you lost your chance- you told him jokingly and he quickly wrapped his arms around your body.
Chan: I'm doing it now ... you can't stop me.
YN: I don't want to stop you- you hugged him too.
This was the first time that the two of you hugged each other like this, and it felt really good ... suddenly he started to pull his body back ... you looked into his eyes "what?" - you asked him.
Chan: Nothing, it's just that ... you have very beautiful eyes .. I had never told you ..- you lowered your gaze and he grabbed your face with his hand "look at me" - you did it and then he gave you A kiss in the cheek.
One night you got out of the shower, and while you were brushing your hair, you realized that strands of hair were falling "what?", You started to touch your hair and it continued to happen, you were very scared but at that moment you heard that chan was there .. you grabbed your hair in a ponytail and left the room.
Chan: Hey! how are you?!
YN: I'm fine ..
Chan: is everything okay?
YN: Yes ... yes .. I'm fine- you walked up to him and hugged him, he was surprised but he hugged you tighter ... "wow ... are you okay?"
YN: just shut up ..- He started to laugh and carried you in his arms "what are you doing?" - you asked him
Chan: just shut up- he told you jokingly, then he put you down ... you looked him in the eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips, this was the first time you did it, he put his hands on your waist and started to kiss you ... then he stopped.
You put your hand on your lips "I'm sorry" he smiled at you and kissed you again .. that night you and chan made love for the first time ...
While they were lying down he was hugging you, he grabbed your hand and began to give you kisses where you had bruises, each time you had more ... he hugged you and stopped thinking about it, he just wanted to enjoy that moment with you.
That night chan got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, while he did, he looked at your hairbrush, grabbed it and saw that there was a lot of your hair, he did not understand why your hair was falling, but he did not want to ask you to not make you feel uncomfortable.
3 months later
You and chan were in love, for the first time you felt happy ... but you did not feel well, you had been vomiting and feeling dizzy, chan was worried about that ... you already had something in mind, and you felt butterflies in your stomach every Once you thought about that ... you went to the pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test ... when you came home, you went to the bathroom, your hands were sweating and shaking, you didn't know what to do ... or when to do it ... you took a deep breath , and you took the test ... after a few minutes chan came back.
Chan: YN ... are you here? YN? ...- you didn't answer him
you just came out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test in your hands ... you stood in front of him, with tears in your eyes "what?!" - he asked you scared, then he looked at the test ... "OMG .. . are you ?? ... are we ???
You felt and started to cry, he ran and hugged you "Omg ... I can't believe it! Seriously? !! - he asked you with his hands on his head, he hugged you again and began to kiss you" We will be so happy .. . This will be our new beginning "..." I'm so happy "
YN: me too, but I'm nervous ..
Chan: no, no ... everything will be fine I promise you !.
2 months later
You were 4 months pregnant, and you began to feel the symptoms, but every day you felt weaker ... that day you decided to go to the hospital for the control of the pregnancy ... once there, the doctor looked at your bruises, your pale skin. .
DR. Now I'll check you out, how did you feel?
YN: good .. I feel good ..
The doctor approached you and looked into your eyes .. "It is very important that you tell me the truth, in order to help you ... you are very pale, you have bruises .. do you feel weak? - He asked you and you nodded.
Doctor: I have to do blood tests, come here ...
After the doctor gave you the results, you left the hospital crying, and when you got home you locked yourself in the bathroom to cry, you didn't say anything to chan ...
2 weeks later
Chan: Bae, I was thinking that we should do something together, before the baby is born ... we will be very busy, so I planned a romantic night in a hotel near the beach ... it will be two nights ... what do you think? - you were lying in bed coughing.
Chan: omg, are you okay?
YN: Yes .. it seems like a good idea .. let's do it- he sat on the bed next to you.
Chan: are you sure? you feel bad?
YN: hey ..- you took his hands. "I'm sure it's just a cold."
Chan smiled at you and lay down next to you, while caressing your belly
HOTEL ROOM
YN: Omg bae, it's beautiful ...
chan: did you like it? I chose the best room for you ... - He hugged you from behind.
YN: I loved it ..
chan: I love your short hair .. - you looked at him. "you noticed it"
chan: of course ... you look pretty. -
You had to cut your hair very short because it kept falling .. you smiled and then grabbed Chan's hand "let's go to the beach".
That night you and chan had dinner, danced, laughed, kissed and hugged in front of the beach for hours ... the next night it was the same ... while you and chan were sitting on the sand on the beach, he hugged you from behind "I love this .. it feels so good .. thanks for everything" - you told him.
Chan: Thank you ... I'm so happy and excited, we'll be a family ..- you started crying, there was something you hadn't told chan ... and that you knew could happen at any moment .. you hugged her arms and your tears began to come out .. "are you crying?" - he asked you ..
YN: No- you wiped your tears away, but he got on his knees in front of you, "owww don't cry baby, everything is fine, come stand up" - he helped you stand up, and stood in front of you, he He grabbed your face and looked at you with a big smile on his face "You know .. I was very nervous for tonight, but I really want to do it ... these last few months have been wonderful, you are the best I ever dreamed of, I know not I have been the best person, but I would do everything to change that again .. now I just want to protect you and our baby ... I know that you are already my wife, but the first time I did not ask you this, and I want to do all of the right way with you "- he knelt in front of you and took a ring out of his pocket ... you covered your mouth" do you want to marry me?
you started crying "YES!" - he smiled at you and put the ring on your finger, then he hugged you "I thought this was our honeymoon" - you told him jokingly "I think we'll have to plan another honeymoon" - He told you jokingly, then he began to kiss you and hug you ..
"Omg honey your body is so cold" - he told you "are you okay?" - he asked you worried, the weather was warm, I didn't understand why you were so cold and pale.
YN: I'm fine, let's go inside- you took chan's hand and walked a few steps, suddenly you started to feel dizzy and very weak, you grabbed chan's hand and dropped your body to the floor ... "YN?" chan yelled at you, your gaze was blurry, but you could hear everything that was happening around you, you heard how chan desperately yelled for help "baby, look at me ... please, what's going on" - he asked you while he held you in his arms
Suddenly paramedics arrived and carried you to the ambulance, chan was running after you all the time, and asked the paramedics what was happening? - suddenly you closed your eyes and fell asleep.
CHAN POV
"What's going on?" Chan asked the paramedics, while he got into the ambulance to take you to the hospital ... he was grabbing your hand and kissing it all the time .. "come on baby ... what's happening?
When they arrived at the hospital the paramedics took you out of the ambulance and put you in the emergency room, chan ran after the paramedics but they would not let him into the room "please .. stay in the waiting room"
Chan: No !!! She is pregnant, what is happening? - Chan was inside the room but the nurses were pushing him and he could not see you well ..
He just looked at how you were lying down and how they tried to keep you alive, suddenly the nurses who were grabbing Chan, ran to the bed where you were lying down to help the two doctors who were treating you .. "we are losing her" - one of the doctors said "WHAT?" - Chan started to ask while crying and looking at how you stopped breathing
suddenly a nurse stood in front of chan "sir, did you know she was sick? -
Chan: what? ... no .. noo .. - He tried to look at you but then other nurses took him out of the room.
Chan began to cry and with his hands was pulling his hair, suddenly the same nurse came out and talk to chan
"Did she ever tell you she was sick?"
chan: No .. I don't know what's going on ..
nurse: Bruises on her body, hair loss, pale skin, weakness in her body ... and you never notice it?
Chan: just tell me what's going on!
Nurse: Well ... YN suffers from a very serious illness, every day she was getting worse ... because she never went to the doctor, she had to start treatment from the first time I looked at her bruises ... with the pregnancy she got worse. .. she needed to go to therapy with a psychologist.
chan: psychologist? why?
Nurse: Well ... she suffered from anxiety, depression, also she did not eat well this could be caused by some trauma, do you know if her family treated her badly? - when chan heard that she started crying, all this was her fault, for how he had treated you ... chan sat on the floor while listening to what the nurse said to him.
Nurse: The doctor gave her indications not to continue with her pregnancy.
chan: what ?! - he stood up quickly "why not?"
nurse: she and the baby can die at any moment .. I'm sorry, but YN doesn't have enough strength to have a baby inside her.
Suddenly one of the doctors who was with you came out "I'm sorry ... but she had an abortion, and now she's weak"
chan: omg.. no...can I see her?
Dr: I don't know, she's still asleep.
Chan: please ...
Dr: Ok, but please, if she wakes up, don't mention anything.
When chan came into the room, he looked at you lying down with your eyes closed, he stood at the door for a few minutes, he couldn't stop crying, suddenly he sat next to you and grabbed your hand ... He kept crying and looking at you "I'm sorry, this is all my fault .. I should never have made you feel bad ... I shouldn't have listened to you when you told me that everything was fine ... I didn't protect you .. I never did .. . Please don't go .. I promise everything will be fine .. "- chan kept crying suddenly you started to move your hand and slowly opened your eyes" chan ...? "- you asked him and he quickly got up "Baby, you woke up .. how are you?"
YN: I feel very weak ..
Chan: I know honey, but calm down, you're in the hospital ... they will help you- suddenly you started crying
chan: why are you crying honey ..?
YN: sorry ..- you told him while your tears came down your cheeks.
chan: what? no no .. don't say that baby, everything is fine- he kissed your hand.
YN: sorry for not being a good wife to you ... for telling you lies and not telling you what was really going on
chan: don't say that, you are the best wife .. I apologize for everything I did, for how I treat you ...
YN: chan .. - he kept crying and you started coughing.
chan: I'm so sorry, let me help you
"chan ... chan listen to me" - he looked into your eyes "I won't make it"
chan: do not say that, of course you can baby, here I am by your side ..
yn: where is the baby?
chan: don't think about the baby now love, just rest .. ok? I'll be by your side..
YN: I just want to know ... why did you treat me like that?
chan: No, baby, please don't talk about it ... that's over now, please, let's not talk about it.
YN: Please ... I want to know ... did you really hate me?
chan grabbed your hand and began to kiss it while his tears fell on your hands .. "No .. I never hated you .. I was falling in love with you .. and I was scared .. that's why I behaved like this .. I know it don't have sense, but it's the truth "- you started laughing" I'm glad to know you didn't hate me "- you started coughing more and more, you felt weak and sometimes your eyes closed" bae look at me, don't close your eyes please ... "- Chan told you while grabbing your face.
YN: I love you ... I will always love you, and I want you to be happy again. "
Chan: No .. no .. we will be happy together baby, everything will be fine, ok '? - He started to kiss you on the lips "why you are so cold your body is so cold?" - He asked you while hugging you ..
YN: It will happen soon, but I love you ok? And I will always love our baby.
chan: love don't say that, YN !! do not close your eyes! what im goint to do without you? - He asked you while looking into your eyes ..
"it will be like always .. "Like i've never been here". -
chan: don't say that .. I would marry you many times, I would be by your side every day, if you let me, but please .. don't leave me "
You started to cry "kiss me chan" - he looked at you and grabbed your face and began to kiss you "I love you" - you whispered "I love you more love" - ​​he repeated you while he continued kissing you, then he hugged you and you did the same, he kept repeating "I love you" and you answered it to him ..
chan: I love you ... bae ... I love you ... YN answer me, please answer me ... tell me that you love me too .. yn? .. yn ?. He felt how your arms fell to the sides, he held you tighter and closed his eyes, he stayed a few minutes like that, while he kept repeating that he loved you .. then he turned back and looked at you with his eyes closed as if you were asleep. .
Chan closed his eyes and hugged you again, then he gave you a kiss on the forehead, and left the room...He knew it was time to let you rest, there was nothing else to do, but love you the rest of his life and remember you as the best of his life.

1 year later CHAN POV.
"I'm not working anymore in my father's company ... I quit ... I realized that I was not happy working there ... I had a discussion with my father, but now everything is better .... You know, today I was remembering the fist time, I hugged you while we watched movies, I was super nervous "- Chan started to laugh.
"I don't understand how you were so comfortable, you didn't seem shy at the moment ... I miss you. i miss you so much, there were many things to do together ... but I promise you, I'll find you again, maybe in another life, but we will be happy again ...I would wait for you, all my life ... my friends ask me why I come here every month ... to talk with you, they will never understand it, and it's fine ... But I prefer to smile and cry because you were once here, and not because you are gone.
I will always love you, always .... "- chan got up and put some flowers on your grave "I'll be back in a month .. it's a date "he told you while smiling and joking..in his hand he held the ring that he had given you on the beach .. then he walked away from there.