Get out!

Megan P.O.V
I woke up of the sound of Liam and Emily arguing . " Good morning " I said while yawning. " you stole my hair straightener ". I hear Emily. "no I didn't... Why well I " Liam yells . "because your hair is bad " Emily yells back. "good morning " I said trying to get them to stop. "why do you even have a hair straightener with you " Liam yelled . " To look pretty ..DUH " Emily answered . " STOOOOOP... Instead of fighting on a hair straightener did you find something that can get us out of here" I shouted . "umm...guys to you know how to work this thing" zayn says coming out with the hair straightener. Liam said " I told you I didn't take it". He gives her a look that said..IN YOUR FACE.. " zayn put that away " I said. "Zayn, Liam, and Emily go find a way to get us out of here and I'll wake up Louis , Harry and Niall and then I'll find us breakfast..okay" I continued. " YOU WILL BE MY KING SINCE WE WERE 16....25..." I sang as I woke up naill. " go away I wanna sleep and finish my dream about food " Niall says while sleeping. I tricked him by saying " we have Nados for breakfast". He immediately woke up and.. " don't you dare eat anything for it " he interrupted. And he was stupid enough to notice that we were still stuck on this island. I went to wake up Harry as I went in and said "Harry wake up or I'll throw you in the ocean ".
" no no...catch me " he sleep talk . I was guessing that he was dreaming that I threw him in the ocean...he immediately woke up and said " I'm alive". " too bad" I replied . " what do you mean.." I stopped him, "nothing ...nothing " I said . . "nothin...just woke up mate " I said
I went to search for food and all I can find is coconuts. I found 3 and they were to heavy that every step I took they fell . Niall saw me and said " are you okay".
" no...those coconuts are heavy " I said trying to carry them "well try your best" he said . " what A gentlemen" I whispered to my self. . " mate... Would you help her with that" zayn says with his British accent. As Niall came along to pick them up from i lip talked to zayn saying " thank you " . I was hoping Niall won't remember about the nandos thing . I was also amazed how Niall just picked it up like it was light . As Niall pass by he said " I thought were having nandos for breakfast ". Harry comes by saying " your an idiots why would we have nandos for breakfast and btw we are on an island so i don't think we will have nandos here "! I can see Niall going red in the face, Harry embarrassed him too much ." will chill dude....." Niall said . "that was totally awesome " I hear Liam in the background ." yea I totally agree...we should try ..." Emily frizzed when she saw us . " umm...did you guys get us the water" i said trying to change the subject. " yea two buckets" Liam says as both of them show us the bucket . Liam had a smirk 😏 on his face getting,me to wonder that they had too much fun. " just to make sure this is our breakfast and lunch so make sure you eat enough" Louis lectures us. We all sat together me siting next to Liam and Emily and the rest next to her. It was pretty delicious accept we had to share it as Niall said "śharing is ćaring" . Which pretty much surprised me because he's alway the one who mostly eats everything just so you know I'm not calling him fat . After a while, we all got separated it was a free time for all of us so I decide to look at the beautiful view of the sea and I was also waiting for the sunset which I hear is good looking on islands. I was interrupted by Niall him asking me "am I allowed to look with you ".." yea sure no problem" I tell him . It was quite for a moment but Niall said " the view here is amazing"! "I agree with you" I answer back. "I wanna ask you something" he sounded serious which made me pretty worried. What if he doesn't like me what if he thinks I'm ugly, what.... I had to many ideas of what he was gonna say... "Megan..😕" Niall said ... " yea sure .....you can ask me anything...think of me as your little sister" wait WHAT did I just tell him that, omg, I'm going crazy,I just got him more nervous and I got myself more worried what was wrong with me...."okay...Megan I...." Niall said but we were interrupted by Emily, why why can't I get my moment with him for once or with any guy😟. " I was wondering if we can girl talk"...."alone" as he stares at Niall . As Niall goes he says " will talk later"..I nod as he passed by me . " so what's on your mind girl...let me guess love💗" I told her. " no...yes...maybe" she says trying to make up her mind. "Will actually I won't call it love...it's about Liam and I, like today I totally had fun with him"
*******author notes**********
Thx for all of you who followed me and voted for this book..so here is the fourth chapter..hope you enjoy it and comment below 👇if you want to hear more about the story...and again sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes😋