Surviving!

Emily P.O.V
" It's you, the only and only Louis Tomlinson " I screamed. Megan was still stood there,I was Surprised because she was never good at playing the freeze game." Look at that" Megan said. I didn't know what she was talking about but I can't believe she didn't realize Louis. "Megan look who is standing there" I told back. "oh hi," she said and moved to a side. " let me guess she is not fan" Louis said "she is but I guess...." I said when I couldn't finish what I said. " um...um I missing something here" Megan said. I whispered to her "that's Louis Tomlinson from ONE DIRECTION ".
" still doesn't ring a bell " Megan whispers back. " do u know Niall horan" I shouted so loudly cause I was pissed off . " oh yea that cute hot Irish blonde" she said in a quite voice . "Yea isn't he a singer and he has a band yea that person over there is one of the members in the band" I yelled back .
" oh okay now my Brain starts to work...um sorry I'll try next time to get my brain to work more " as Megan tells
Louis just stood there watching us until he got bored and " um..girls do you wanna stay with the other band members until we figure some way out" "I'am guessing we're gonna be okay alone " Megan tell back. Is she stupid how could someone say NO to stay with ONE DIRECTION the world biggest wild life band. " um...sure we'll love too" I said as I turned and gave Megan my scary look. " we'll just go grab our bags and well be right back " I said to him back . We grabbed our bags and followed Louis to the other members. There were all trying to build a house made out of strews except zayn who was building it with woods . "What are they the three little pigs " Megan give an insult . Apparently, they all heard her and stopped working to look where it came from and there, all of them staring at us, Megan and I. " she didn't mean that, I guess " I said. I looked at Megan, waiting for her to give an answer but she kept staring at Niall. Megan had a major crush on him she wasn't crushing as in a fan. She didn't even know which band he was in. "Megan..Megan..snap out of it " I said as I try to get her to reality. "Yea " she said while hesitating. " Louis can I speak to you" Liam said. " yea sure" Louis replies back. "Alone" Liam said While giving a look. "Who the hell are they" Liam whispers. " there carrots...girls I mean " Louis whispers back. They kept chatting until Harry was like " um...so are you guys lost too". "Yes" I answered . " could one of you help me make this " Niall says while looking at Megan. "Megan...Megan " I told her while pushing her towards Niall. " sure I'll help" Megan answered. I was waiting for one of them to ask for help but they all ignored and stared working. "um..um Just gonna build Megan and I a little house" I said while trying to get everybody attention. No one bothered still. I just went and got started. I can see the why Niall looks at Megan his looks say a like her but I still don't know if I like her or not. Megan seems to be enjoying her self.
****after five minutes****
" guys I am done" I said. They all turned and looked surprised. " that looks amazing" Harry said. " never thought of you that way " Liam says. It was silent and Everyone looked shocked. Megan broke the silents "I know guys she is an amazing worker so you better watch out she might beat you in some stuff " as she stares at Liam because he looked the toughest. After a while, they were all done and decided to have a marshmallow night. ( we had marshmallows in our bags Megan and I ). Liam was making the fire and he looked freakin damn hot. We all sat, I sat at the right followed by Megan, Harry , Zayn , Louis , Liam and ended by Niall. I agreed, it was the best night in my life,We sang the whole night and had a good dinner.
*****author note******
So guys hope u like my chapter really hope u guys vote and comment. Sorry for any grammar problems. Please comment what u think of the book please..please.. Please... I beg u.🙏🙏🙏✌️✌️