Who's your Valentine?

Arie's POV
Roc had on this adorable hat. His hair was in a ponytail and oooh I was burning up. He was so hot. "So you wanna go to the Dance with me?" Roc said as he pulled out a rose. Of course I said while taking the rose.... YEEEESSSSS!!!!!
Yani's POV
I screwed up big time. Walking home I saw Ray and waved at him. He waved back, and stared walking toward me. "So did you patch things up with your boy friend." He asked. "No actually we broke up." I said disappointed. " Actually I was hoping for that." I looked confused at what he said. he bent down on one knee and pulled out a purple teddy bear. I pulled him into a big hug and whispered in his ear and said "yes!" He pulled back and we got close again when all of a sudden Danny came and broke us up. "Hay my peeps!" I rolled my eyes "Awe nice teddy bear!" She said feeling it's softness. We all walked to my house.
Princeton's POV
I was walking home when I got a text from Danny.
Danny:come to Aiyana's place
So I took a right turn to Aiyana's house. When I walked in Aiyana and Ray were sitting together on the love-seat, and Danny was sitting by herself. I decided to sit with her. I moved her over and sat down. Then vauni and prod walked in. I was on my phone when Arie and roc walked in. After about 5 mins when roc thought it would be a good idea to play 7 mins in heaven. Everyone agreed and got in a circle.
I got the bottle. I sat next to Danny. The first spin was Arie and it landed on Ray. But they refused and they were kicked out the game. I spun and it landed on prod. Of course I didn't want to refuse before it got to Danny, so I went in and we came out laughing. Finally it was Danny's turn, and it landed on me! Everyone in the room was ooooing as we walked into the large closet. As we walked in I tuned on the light. " Soooo" she said playing with her fingers. I pulled her hands down by her side. I pulled her into a long romantic kiss. When she let go I pulled out a ring. All of a sudden her mouth dropped. It was a big diamond on the top. "Will you go to the..." I was stopped by a kiss. She let go and said "Yes! Of course I will go to the dance with you!"
By that time it was time to get out. We walked out holding hands. Everyone decided to spend the night. Danny and Yani shared her room. Me and prod slept in the living room. Arie roc Ray and vauni slept on the floor in a tent.
Danny's POV
All I could think about that night was me going to the dance with the guy of my dreams. It all seemed like a fairy tail. I kept looking at the ring on my finger. And imagining prince. I can't wait for the dance!!