Mishti shook her head.

Mishti : You're wrong.

Naksh got up from the sofa and knelt as he hugged his sister who finally let her pent up frustration and grief. She drew back and smiled softly at Naksh's now soaking shoulder. She bent down and kissed his cheek.

Mishti : I'm ever thankful to God for giving you as a brother to me.

Naksh : I'm thankful to Him as well for you and Kuhu.

He kissed her forehead and led her to her room.

Naksh : Go sleep, Rhea. Everything will be clearer in the morning.

Mishti nodded and entered her room once more. She saw her phone blinking and picked it up. She saw that she had about twenty missed calls from Abir and even more texts than that. She read through them all but didn't answer his subsequent calls. Sitting on the window seat, she contemplated on what she wanted to do, the entire night.

Finally as dawn showed up, She got up and took her phone once more. She dialled the number that hadn't stopped calling her the entire night and when she heard his voice, her eyes voluntarily closed.

Abir (rough voice) : Mishti! Please listen to me. I....

Mishti : I want to meet you Abir. Shall we meet at the Starbucks in the mall at nine o clock? No, not now, Abir. Anything you want to tell, you can tell later. Bye.

She hung up the call and looked at her red eyes in the mirror.

Mishti : I don't know whether I'm going to do the right thing. But I know that this is the best decision for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abir stared at the phone. He had been doing that ever since Mishti had cut the call a half hour ago. He didn't know what to think of the call. Since last night, he had been trying her hoping that she would give him one chance to explain himself and beg her forgiveness. But he had never expected that she would call him and ask him for a meeting. He was worried. Did she want to meet him because she wanted to end everything with him? Or did she want to forgive him?

He wished he had told her himself earlier. He wished he had never fallen prey to the bait. He berated himself for hurting her.

Abir : I'm so sorry, Mishti. I was... I was such a fool.

Anya : You need to go and tell this to her.

Abir turned to see his sister at the doorway.

Abir : Anya! It's so early. What are you doing up?

Anya shook her head and walked towards him. She stood at his side and the two watched the birds flying through the window.

Anya : The more important question is, Why aren't you at Singhania Nivas right now? I told you to go there.

Abir : She called me.

Anya's eyes widened.

Anya : Mishti called you?

Abir : Yes. She asked me to meet her at 9. I.. I don't know what to think of that.

Anya smiled softly and made her brother look at her.

Anya : Does it matter what you think? She's giving you a chance. If it had been anyone else, I don't think they would have ever wanted to see you again. Don't over-complicate matters. Just go there and listen to what she has to say.

Abir sighed and gave a half grin.

Abir : Are you really only twenty one? You seem so much older.

Anya shook her head.

Anya : I'm young, thank you very much. I leave the growing up to you.

Abir chuckled and hugged his sister.

Abir : I'm so happy you decided to stay here. I'm more than happy. I may not show it but I do want you to know it.

Anya (nodding) : I do know it. And I know you'll do your best to earn Mishti's forgiveness.

Abir : I hope so.

Anya : I just hope you realise what's in your heart as well.

Abir stared at his sister as she exited his room and looked at his phone once more.

Abir : Mishti! I don't know how angry you are right now. But I will do anything to earn your forgiveness and I just hope I haven't ruined my life by losing you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will begin updating Perpetually Mine tomorrow or the next day. There are only a few chapters left for this story

What is Mishti's decision going to be? 

Why does she want to meet Abir?