Dom! werewolf Jasper x Shy! Female reader Lemon 🍋

You were taking a walk through the woods one nigh5 to clear your head, when suddenly you hear howling, being the curious individual you are, you started to walk toward the sound. Bad idea, the next 5hing you saw was a werewolf! The werewolf quickly transformed back into what appeared to be a gem. "What are you doing in MY TERRITORY???" The gems voice bellowed out to you. "N-nothing I'm just t-trying to clear my head." You replied shyly. "Oh, we got a shy one, hehe". "You quivered in fear as the gem got closer to you, you felt like fainting. "On your knees". You did as the gem said. She slid off her pants and lowered herself to your face. You shyly licked her clean, small little moans flowing out of her mouth. Soon she released herself on your face. You licked the fluid off of your face slowly. She quickly transformed into a werewolf and ripped your shirt and skirt to shreds. You didn't wear underwear that day so you were left naked in front of her. You swore your face was on fire in that moment, not allowing you to make eye contact with the gem-she werewolf hybrid. "Hey, look at me puny human". You looked into her golden eyes. "You're in MY territory, therefore you need to DO AS I SAY!" You whimpered but silently agreed with her. "My name is Jasper, by the way".  "y/n" you replied. Jasper transformed back into her gem body and lowered her head to your right breast. She softly nipped and sucked at the skin, earring a small moan from you. She then gave the other breast the same treatment. Then she kissed from your stomach all the way down to your core. She gave you a smirk before she pumped her tongue in and out of your entrance without warning. You screamed her name to the heavens until you came on her face. Jasper giggled and slowly and sensually licked your fluids off her face. You panted and tried to reach for your bag (where you had extra clothes and supplies Justin case), but Jasper stopped you. "HOLD ON, WE AREN'T  DONE, UNTIL I SAY WE ARE!!! 😡). Jasper grabbed you by the hair and planted your face on her breast. You did the same to her as she did to you before. Then you went to her face and french kissed her. Your tongues fighting for dominance. Jasper softly groped your breast, causing you to whimper and moan at the feeling. Jasper slammed you on the ground and began fingering you roughly an forcefully, causing the pain in your back to fade away and be replaced with pleasure. You let out shrieks and moans until your clear fluids spurted onto her fingers. She wiped them onto your stomach this time. After hours of love-making and love sounds, you two slept until the morning. You put on your replacement clothes and your boots and headed off back home. Never to forget what happened to you the night before. The end.

Whew! That was a LONG one!!! I was gonna stop at Jasper's second command. But I thought it should be longer than that, so I kept going for a bit. This request is for @fudgvdyc and I hope they like it along with everyone else who reads this story. (Btw, the video has nothing to do with the story, I just thought it was beautiful and I wanted to share it with you guys). Anyway, toodles!!!