Chapter 10

I'm no, I'm not even
saying it.

      As he finally ended the stream he sighed, stretching. Karl got up from his chair and exited the room, going downstairs. Quackity was on the couch with Sapnap watching some show. His body was curled up, his head resting on Sapnap's chest. Sapnap was laying down, and the both of them had a blanket covering their bodies.
        He made his way over to them, cuddling up to Sapnap right away. Quackity was on his right while Karl was in his left. He closed his eyes, drifting into sleep.
         When he woke up Sapnap and Quackity were gone. He was confused. They usually didn't leave when one fell asleep while cuddling. He shrugged it off and instead stayed there.

       Where Sapnap and Quackity had actually gone was to  Bath And Body Works. Of course they didn't forget Karl's birthday. They walked into the store, looking for anything their lover might like.
        They paid for their items. Once done they walked out to their car. They ended up buying a few candles that Karl liked. They drove home, hoping that he was still asleep by the time they had gotten home.
        When they stepped inside their house Karl was no longer on the couch. They figured he had woken up. I mean they weren't wrong, he had woken up. They went up to their shared room, finding Karl in Sapnap's hoodie, covered up halfway with one of Quackity's blankets, fast asleep. The two couldn't help but star in adoration. When they snapped back into reality  Sapnap took the bag from Quackity, hiding it in  the back of their walk-in closet for now.
         Quackity grabbed his phone, unlocking it and going to text. He went to Chris and his' texts. Just as he had hoped, he had texted back. A few days before he had snuck onto Karl's phone and got Chris's number. They day he got his number he shot him a text, asking him to fly down for Karl's birthday. He had heard a lot about their friendship, and wanted to surprise his lover for his birthday.

    He heard a knock. Knowing it was Chris, Quackity ran down the stairs. He threw open the door for him. He welcomed the other male in, introducing Sapnap and him. That probably wasn't needed, considering he had met Quackity before, and Karl was always talking about them.
     Now they just had to wait for Karl to wake up...and for his birthday, that would be in three days.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Hello my children I have posted yet another chapiter of my book how y'all like it is it good 1/10 rate it my guys, my children, my friends!