Chapter 20 - Epilogue (Mother's Day)

Start from the beginning

Race was about to smack Albert, their faces pretty close and their noses almost touching.

Mike was on Ike's back.

JoJo and Elmer had been giggling at random cat that was now in the Lodge. Elmer was wearing the flower crown that he made for Eliza.

Buttons poked himself with a needle while sowing, so Henry was helping him bandage his finger.

Romeo was hugging Specs, who was trying to tie his shoe.

Mush and Finch were trying to wake up Blink.

Tommy boy was trying to hide under his pillow.

Boots was in the corner, just watching and eating popcorn that they didn't know they had.

Davey was half facepalming, half trying to control this mess.

Some of the boys start screaming at Les' statement.

"We're not ready!"

"Whyyyyyy, Eliza?!"

"I don't want to die!"

"I didn't do anything! It wasn't me!"

"Shut up and listen!" Davey shouts.

Everyone stops, looking at him in silence.

"Oh my God." Davey whispers, his eyes widening. "Was that too mean? I'm so sorry."

Jack rubs his back. "You're alright, Davey." He whispers. "That was good." He assures his boyfriend.

The other boys chorus an agreement, some even clapping for him because he never has that much confidence.

Davey blushes a bit. "Okay..." he starts. "Race, Albert, Finch, you're on cookies."

The three boys nod.

Race smacks Albert with his hat, before walking off.

"Elmer," Davey stops. "When did we get a cat?" He asks, confused.

"A cat?!" Romeo shrieks. "I'm allergic!"

JoJo places the cat on Romeo.

The cat snuggles up against Romeo.

A rash broke out on Romeo's skin.

Romeo smiles. "It's cute," he places it on the ground. "But I'm still allergic."

"Specs," Davey starts, facepalming. "Go help your boyfriend." He looks at Blink, cringing a bit. "And maybe Blink while you're at it."

Specs nods, helping Romeo stand up and walk to the bathroom.

"JoJo, Elmer, you can give Eliza the flower crown."

The two boys nod.

"Tommy boy, Mike, Ike, you guys are on card duty."

They nod.

"Crutchie, show Eliza your sign and just stay there, being adorable like you always are."

Crutchie beams at him.

"Henry, Blink, when he's okay, and Mush, you're on soda. Boots, you can help them."

The three boys nod.

"Buttons, Les and Lucky can help you give her the blanket you made her."

Buttons nods, smiling at Les and Lucky.

Les and Lucky grin, high-fiving each other.

"Let's go!" Davey calls.

They walk out of the Lodge.