Chapter 1 Part 2

**I'm back! At this point I'm pretty much stuck writing one chapter a month which sucks, but school is killing me- Anyways, this is a bit shorter than I anticipated, so I'm sorry! My friend (the one that has been making art/letting me use their art) helped a bunch with this chapter so ty bro!! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!**

Art credit to @Handoodlets on Instagram!!!

Word count w/o notes: 3,387
Word count w/ notes: 3,484
Time taken: Like 2-3 days of actually writing w/ Han's help

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up to the Monokubs' annoying voices. Is this gonna be an everyday thing? I hope it isn't, but I can't really do anything about it...

I stretched with a yawn, my stomach grumbling. I guess I should go eat something. I did see a dining hall yesterday while exploring, and I'm sure the others are probably there too. I stood up to leave but stopped, finding a stack of uniforms identical to the ones I was wearing on resting on the opposite couch. Did the Monokubs' drop these off? I didn't see them if they did last night. Well it doesn't really matter. I'm just glad I don't have to talk to them again.

I walked out, heading to the bathroom to get ready.

-----

Leaving the bathroom, I headed to the dining hall, running into Tsumugi along the way.

"Oh, hey Tsumugi. Is breakfast already over?" Damn, I was hoping that it wasn't. I still hadn't had a chance to meet everyone.

"Oh no, it just started really. Kirumi even made a huge breakfast. I'm just using the restroom that's all. My nails have been so messed up ever since coming here. I've just plainly haven't had a single chance to touch them up." She sighed wearily.

"Mm, there might be a nail kit or something in the warehouse. There is all kinds of stuff in there." Honestly, I'm amazed by the sheer amount of supplies and equipment I did see and I didn't even get a full look around.

"Oh really? Then I guess I'll check it out later." She said her farewell, leaving me to enter the cafeteria.

-----

"Hey Y/n!"

"Oh, hello!"

Walking in I looked around the dinning table in the center of the room.

There were only sixteen seats, one less than the number of people present. There were two spots open; one next to a guy with messy, long dark green hair and red eyes hidden behind big round glasses. He was wearing a brown suit with a green tie and overall had a very formal outfit, but oddly enough he had no shoes. He also appeared to be wearing what seemed to be a clear bug box strapped over his shoulder.

The other sat beside a tall and lanky person who wore a green military esque uniform. They also had long dark green hair but in contrast it was silky straight. Their sharp golden eyes were hidden underneath an army green hat while the lower half of their face was covered by a black mask. A zipper in place where their mouth should be, creating an ominous appearance. Their hands were bandaged and hanging from their breast pocket was a silver pocket watch.

Both of them look...scary? Intimidating? I don't know... Should I sit over there? There is someone who isn't sitting. Maybe she wants to sit there instead? And Tsumugi needs a seat when she gets back from the bathroom... so I mean, I don't have to sit. I don't know if I want to sit...

The standing girl walked over. "Pardon me, I don't think we have formally introduced. I am Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid. Please, feel free to take a seat and allow me to serve you." She motioned towards the open chairs next to the intimidating people. I hesitantly started in their direction.