chapters 5-8

Chapter 5~
Til mark and his friends walked up and said what's doing on here. She said oh nothing babe just this girl wanted to start stuff wit me *her trying to hug mark well talking* he pushed her off of him and said we ain't together don't start that bull. Mark said "come on gabby let's go to table we were sitting at" I walked away with mark and his friends smiling at her. Bitch please I saw her face she looked pissed. We sat down then...
Chapter 6~
Then mark asked "why did you go over there?" I said "cause she kept staring at me and I want to ask her what her problem is but then you got there" his friends and him *just look at me all scared* they all said " no why would you do that?!?" I said "it don't matter its over now" mark said "well I have not introduce you to my friends so his name is Juan and his Luis and his Alexis" *point to each one of them* "guys this is gabby" I said "hi ☺" they all said "hi" back lunch we over and then school went on (blah blah lol) then gabby was walking out of the school yard til...
Chapter 7~
As I was walking home I felt like I'm being followed. But by who? I jus kept walking home I'm 3 blocks away til I felt someone hug me from behind I elbowed them in the stomach and I heard them say "owl" and some other people laughing in the back. I look back to see quickly. I see mark and his friends from lunch I elbowed mark I said "omg I'm so sorry but that's why you should be sneaking up on me" he said "haha its ok" his friend are jus laughing in the back. I asked "why are you guys following me" mark said "cause I'm walking home too and they going to my house" ....
Chapter 8~
There walking the same way anyways cause mark lives right now to me. We jus talk and walked and laughed at mark cuz he got beat up by a girl . We got to our house I was walking towards my house til mark said "hey Gabby " I said "yeah" he said "you want to come and hang out wit us and do ur hw?" I said "I would but I can't I'm home alone my moms work and my brothers are in school" he said "then how is ur mom going to know if u over here" I thought about going but I don't really know them....