The day after

It's 7 a.m.. You wake up from the sound of your Timer. You slept very bad, because you cried a lot. But you had to stand up. So you stood up, went downstairs to have breakfast and got changed.

This is what you were ( If you don't like it pretend it is another outfit)

When you arrived at your school, Millie (p) runs up to you. She knows that you spent the day with Louis yesterday. "Y/n. Y/n. How was it?" she screamed.
"How was what?" you answered.
"The date with my brother."
"It was fine." you said, tear up and run away into the school. You also run past Louis, who then followed you. You stay in the bathroom for the next 5 mins and wipe away your tears. When you walked out Louis stands by the door.
"Is everything alright?"
"Y-Yeah." you said and want to walk away but Louis grabs your hand.
"Y/n listen. I was an idi*t yesterday. I didn't know what to answer. But i really like you and want that we get to know each other better. If you don't want anymore than i totally understand that; but if you want to then come to me at 5 to have dinner at my house, so that you get to know my parents."
"Oh really?"
"Yes of course. So do you want to come?"
"Sure. I will be there at 5"
"Cool. See you later."
After the talk with Louis you run to Finn and told him everything what happended yesterday and right now. "Omg really I'm so happy for you!"
"Thank you Finn. So can you go shopping with me after school? I need a dress or something."
" Yeah of course bestie."
"Thanks you're the best."

After the school you and Finn went shopping and you tried on one dress after the other.

You chose this one and went home

Hey Guys this part is a bit shorter than the last 2 but in the next part is the dinner with Louis parents. I hope you like it anyways:)