𝟭𝟱.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start from the beginning

"i don't need to stick with no one. especially you 🤨." you say yanking your hand out of his. you walked ahead to the assigned spot mr.aizawa told you and hikaru to go. hikaru smirked and licked his lips, watching you walk as he followed behind you.

everyone that was 'villains' stood with their pairs and everyone that was heros' did the same. everyone walked in the area and was met with a few pro heros', including hawks (😩). "dang. i know he works with my aunt and such but she didn't tell me he is that attractiveeee 😳." you think to yourself.

"good evening or whatever time it is, as you know i am the pro hero Keigo Takami and today i'm here to watch you all train and find out a few things, blah blah blah." he said. "can you act more professional Keigo?" mr.aizawa asked. "im sure they understand." he responded.

everyone headed to the watching room as the first pair was up, mina and izuku (villains) and sero and jirou (hero's). "good luck babes!" you say to them. "thanks y/n! same to you." izuku said. they all thanked you and went into the training area.

everyone watched as jirou listened for them as sero kept watch. since this area was based around night time with 'civilians' walking around, it was a bit noisy and more difficult to try and find them (the point of the training). in order for them to win, they have to go where the enemy started and steal their flag. once the flag is taken out of its place, the lights turn on and the match is over.

"i wonder how this will go." you think to yourself.

izuku's pov:
"okay so i think we should fake 'rob the bank' and then after locking them inside to get away and steal their flag" i tell mina. "yea but what if sero can make his way to us or jirou used her microphones?" she asks. "well jirou can't really do it that loud because they can't disturb the peace of the city." i respond.

"welllll, there are a lot of times when situations like this happens." she says. "w-well yea but that's why we're here to learn how to stop that." i say. "ooooh okay good point! your good at this izuku!" "t-thanks !"

"well here's what we're gonna do. since we rob the bank, the alarm is gonna go off, causing the attention of the city. which will cause media and a crowd. while thats going on you can slide on your acid to the flags while i jump over you, making sure they aren't around. so incase you or me get caught, the other is still making their way to victory."

"sounds like a plan to me!" mina says.

꧁𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝꧂

"dang izuku, your really fit to play any roll huh?" you say congratulating him to his victory with mina. "o-oh well i just thought of something quick that's all." he responded blushing. "and minaaa girlll you was moving hella fast!" "yea i had to because sero and jirou was about to catch me 😭." she says. "yea it was a close match but you all still did great!"

after different teams went and then it was you and hikaru verses katsuki and denki. "good luck!!" jirou and mina said to you. you smiled back as a response. you and hikaru made y'all way to the villain side. "so, what do you wanna do?" he asks.

"here's my plan.. we cause a big disturbance, making the city and media see it and become worried. knowing bakugo, he will rush over here as fast as he can, attempting to take both of us out." you begin explaining. "well what about denki?" hikaru asks. "bakugo will probably leave him by himself to handle the media or grab him by his shirt and fly over here with his explosions."