chapters 1-4

Chapter 1~
Hi my name is Gabriella but everyone calls me Gabby. I live in Livermore ca, but moving to Stockton. This is my last day in school. I have all my stuff packed to move out to Stockton. I went to school and said bye to all my friends and after school my family and I were on the road out to Stockton. We got to the house. It's big I found my room and put my stuff away. When I went outside to get more boxes down I saw I really cute guy. I went inside and asked my mom who he was and she said he the son of the family next door I said oh and went up stairs and went to bed. *Me think in my head Ugh new school tomorrow*
Chapter 2~
Wake up the next morning Got up took a shower curled my hair put on some makeup put on some jeans wit holes on and a red tank top with a jean jacket. I put on my mexico rosey. And left to school since I'm walking. I live bout 4 blocks away from the school so I jus walked to school. I went to the office to get my schedule. As I was walking out I bumped into him. The guy from next door from me. I said "omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into" he said "haha its okay I bump into u" I jus smile *in my head he's so cute* then he said "is that your schedule?" And I said "yeah why" he said "can I see it" I said "yeah sure then he said....
Chapter 3~
He said "we have all our classes together" *I smiled of relief* I said "oh that's good at least I know somebody in my classes" he said "ya u want to hang out at lunch" I said "sure and.. I never got ur name?" He said "mark and urs" I said " Gabriella but everybody calls me Gabby" * bell ring* he said "we should start getting to class" *we started walking* we passed by a girl. She just kept staring at me. I looked at her like wtf is ur problem. She was in my class ugh fuck this. The teacher asked "and who are you?" as I walked in to the class I said " Gabriela lanna Zamora" he said "are you new to this school?" I said "yes sir" he said "you can seat behind mark" *I walked over there and saw...
Chapter 4~
I saw the girl! The girl dat kepted looking at me I jus look at her smile. I know dat would pissed her off cause she acted like she didn't see and looked the other way. The period pass and it was lunch time I was walking wit mark til. She came up and mark said "come on. Come over here." * directing me to his friends* I said " I will go in a minute I have to use the bathroom" *as I started to walk away and go towards that girl and her friends. I guess mark saw me walking that way and told his friend to go get me cause all I got to say was "what's ur problem? Why are you giving me dirty ass looks?" She said "I don't want to hurt you.. Go away!" I said "haha you hurt me okay?.." She was going to say something else til...