Chapter 11

"...I crashed onto my bed and fell asleep."

Ravon's POV
When I woke up I was tucked into bed and in Mario's arms. I don't remember laying down so Mario must've moved me. I looked up at Mario so he knew I was awake.

"Good morning sweetheart." Mario said, when he saw that I was awake.
"Good morning Baby.", I said as I sat up.
"Did you sleep well?", he asked like he normally did.
"I guess, I was really exhausted last night."
"I know, when I came in here you were baely on the bed.", Mario said laughing.
"I was?", I asked
"Yeah you were, it looked pretty funny.", Mario said still laughing
"HEY, don't make fun of me.", I said while playully punching his arm.
"Don't punch me", Mario said while laughing.
"Why not?", I said

He didn't answer, he just reached over and started tickling me. We both laughed to the point where we couldn't breathe. After we had calmed down and got all the giggles out we went downstairs. When we went downstairs there was no one there, but I saw a piece of paper on the counter. It was a note from Ady...

Hey! If you're reading this it is because I am not home. I decided to go to the fair to clear my head. I should be home by noon, if im not home call me at ***-***-****(A/N: Im not putting a real number b/c I don't want it to be a real persons number.)

I didn't even know the fair was in town. I remember we used to all go to the fairs whenever they were in town, before my dad left.
(FLASHBACK)

Dad: Guess what guys?
Ady and Ravon: what?
Dad and Mom: We are going to the fair!
Ady and Ravon: Yes thank you Mom and Dad!

I remember me and Ady used to be so happy whenever our parents told us we were going to the fair. Then as I'm thinking I feel a tear roll down my face. I walk into the bathroom hoping Mario didn't see me start to cry. I don't hear him at the door so I'm pretty sure I'm safe. As I'm sitting in the bathroom calming down, so I don't start balling my eyes out, another memory pops into my head. But this time it was why we never went to the fair or saw our Dad.
(FLASHBACK)

Ravon: Hey Mom, Dad can you come here for a second?
Mom and Dad: Sure are you in the living room?
Ravon: yeah
M: Ok whats up?
R: I have something important to tell you
D: What is it buddy?
R: I think I'm gay
M and D: What?!?
R: Yeah I think I like guys
M: Thats great
D: Thats terrible
R: w- what
D: You heard me it goes against jesus and everything we believe in, i refuse to believe you are my son.
R: What do you mean dad?
D: dont call me that, i'm done
M: what, honey come on

And then he stormed out the front door and slammed it behind him. That was the last time I saw or heard from him.

Whenever I came back to reality I was balling my eyes out. I got up from the bathroom and went to Mario.

"What's wrong Cutie?", Mario said pulling me into his arms.
"I don't want to talk about it.", I said as I leaned into his hug.
"Ok that's ok, you're going to have to talk about it eventually.", Mario said walking me over to the couch.
"I know, just not right now.", I said as I laid down on the couch next to Mario.
"I know Sweetheart, its ok.", Mario said, pulling the throw blanket on the couch over us.

I layed on his chest and drifted off to sleep. I didn't know what I did to deserve a guy like Mario, I loved him so much and I couldn't wait for our future together to come.

Adalyn's POV
When I walked into the house I saw Ravon and Mario cuddling on the couch. I was going to take a picture but decided not too. I tiptoed past the couch and into my room, trying not to wake them up. When I was in my room I unplugged my airpods and started watching more Office. I finished one episode when I heard Ravon's phone vibrate. I heard it slowly die out without anyone answering. Then I got a call on my phone it was E'mya, the realtor.

(E'mya- Bold Adalyn- underline)

Hello who am I talking to?
This is Adalyn Morris. You were showing us house 223 I believe.
Oh yes, is Ravon anywhere to be found?
No he's not, can I take a message
Um, Yes can you tell him that the house owners moved out early and he can move in as soon as next week.
Ok! I'll let him know!
Ok, thank you Adalyn. Have a great day

I couldn't believe that we could move in one week, I was so ready to be out of this small house.  I sent Ravon a text so that he would see it when he woke up. I decided to go back out so that I didn't wake up Mario and Ravon. I went to the mall and got new clothes, perfume, jewlery, groceries, and a lot more stuff. When I got home Mario and Ravon were awake. They helped me bring in the bags and then helped me put everything away. Eventually Larri and Brady came back from wherever they were and we all watched the bachelorette.