Meeting the Donquixote Family

"Now lets introduce you to the rest of the family!" Baby 5 said

"Um...okay" you said in an unsure voice

"(y/n)! Dont worry if anyone says anything they will have to deal with me!"

You covered your mouth and let out a cute giggle "you.. dont have to do that baby 5."

You and baby 5 walked into the room where everyone was hanging out.

"Listen up everyone! This is my friend (L/n) (y/n)! Be nice to her or I will hurt you" baby 5 said in a serious manner.

"OMG! you're the most famous artist in dressrosa! I'm a big fan of your art and I'm pleased to know we both have a passion for art" said Giolla giving you a blissful smile

"Thank you Giolla-san I hope we get to work on a project together" you said with a smile

"My my...what a pretty little thing we have here" smirked Diamante pushing Giolla to the side and now facing you.

You quickly hid behind baby 5 to avoid this strange looking man.

"Neh neh stop scaring her Diamante. You already know who she belongs to" said Trebol as he invaded your personal space to get a good look at you. You were very confused on what Trebol was talking about.

The rest of the family gathered around you with curiosity and you felt like you were in the spotlight.

Suddenly a sound of footsteps were approaching closer...

"This is not how we treat our guest! Everyone give (y/n) a little room to breathe". Said Doflamingo who walked in the room

Saved by the bell~

"(y/n) I apologise for my family's weird behaviour" he said

"O-oh no not at all doffy-sama it's no problem however, I really should get going now" you said nervously

"No way (y/n)! You are not leaving without having dinner with us!" Said Baby 5

"W-well...I.." you couldnt finish your sentence as you were cut off by Doflamingo

"(y/n), you will stay and have dinner with us. It's not nice to turn down an offer from a member of the Donqixote family" he said with a grin.

You shivered at his words and accepted the dinner invitation.

"Yaaayyy! Lets eat" shouted sugar

Everyone gathered around the table as Dinner was being served.

You sat near baby 5 and there was an empty space next you. Diamante and Trebol were fighting for the seat next to you but Gladius quickly sat near you giving you a warm welcoming look. You blushed and returned a smile back.

Doflamingo looked at Gladius as if it he was going to kill him right there.

"Oi Gladius I was going to sit there" said Diamante

"Well I got the seat first and also I'm sure (y/n) would prefer to sit near someone who is less creepy" Said Gladius with confidence. Diamante shrugged and sat elsewhere.

"Settle down guys! Also can everyone stop going crazy over my best friend? you are all scaring her!!" Shouted baby 5

"Its okay baby 5 I dont mind I wish I could have a family like this to be honest since i lost mine a couple of years ago". You said with a frown

"I'm sorry (y/n) I just thought they were annoying you" baby 5 said feeling a little guilty

"Cheer up (y/n) You are more than welcome to stay here anytime you like" said doflamingo

You looked at him and blushed
"Thank you doffy-sama"

"So (y/n) do you have a boyfriend?" said sugar. Hearing the question made Doflamingo almost choke on his food

"Sadly my friend here never had a boyfriend before" giggled baby 5

Your face heat up and you squeezed baby 5's hand under the table. She then got the hint and whispered
"omg it just slipped out my mouth I'm sorry (y/n)"

"It's fine baby 5 no need to be sorry" you replied bwck with a soft smile.

Doflamingo had the biggest grin on his face after hearing that.

It was getting quite late and dark, it was time to go home soon.

"Thanks so much for the dinner everyone I really had fun with you all". You said with a happy smile.

"(y/n) why don't you just stay the night its pretty dark out" said baby 5.

"Thanks for the offer baby 5 but i have some work I have to finish off but I'll see you again soon" you said giving her a hug and waved goodbye to everyone.

You were walking out the palace when you saw doflamingo standing in front of you. He was tall and masculine, his chest and abs were exposed, his pink jacket flowed with the wind. you blushed when you looked up at him.

What does he want now?~ You thought

"I decided to walk you home since its dark and its not safe for a pretty lady like you to walk home all alone"

"Thank you doffy-sama but I can go on my own you dont have to go through the trouble"

"Oh theres no trouble. Please...allow me..."

You agreed and you both walked under the dazzling stars, there was a full moon shining.

You both had been talking so much that you didnt realise how fast time went. You were finally in front of your home

"Well thank you for having me over today and dropping me off", you said smiling.

"No need to thank me" he smiled

He leaned down to your height and looked at you... you were burning on the inside because of how close he was to you.

He kissed your forehead and gave you a warm hug. After a minute of complete silence he let go...

Your eyes widened and you stood there in shock...he chuckled at your reaction.

"Goodnight (y/n) I hope to see you again soon" and with that he made his way back home.