Update: Major Rewrite

Hello everyone who is a fan of this book~

Now before I go about the business part, I'd just like to apologize. I suck as an author. I'm slow with updates, I misspell words a lot, and I'm usually a regular at the 'writer's block' right around the corner.

But that's just me. There are a lot of things I wish I could change about myself, but sadly I can't. About the origins of this book, I started writing this book a very long time ago. A VERY long time ago. 5 years ago to be exact, back in 2010 on a different writing site. Back then I was a kind of dilly-dally author (My God, I'm so sorry for that awful word, but there are times I need to pull out the 'Ye Olde Dictionary') I wrote my stories in a very random order. There was no timeline for events, no organization. Everything was at random. I could have a slight idea of where I would like the chapter to go, but in the end it turned out completely random and at the moment, it went a whole different way and for an author it's a very bad thing. It's bad because it often leaves me in stuck and unsure what to do next.

So let us start over.

I know a lot of you like the old style of writing this, I've received a lot of requests to update this story further, but to be honest... I hate my own book. It's not me anymore. It sort of branched out, and I can't write about something I know nothing about. I failed you as an author, and I'm sorry.

But what I have on my mind is a start over. A do over. No, I will not delete this story. I'll keep it on here so you guys can enjoy it as long as you want.

I will write a new book about Robin and Shadow. Some things will be the same, however a lot of things will be different. It won't be so childish, it will mature from where I left it. So anyway, that about sums it up. Thank you for reading, I will release the first chapter tomorrow (2-15-15) so if you want, go check it out. Thank you guys, and until next time.

-Kristine