𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜

Start from the beginning

It was already 6 pm and the both of you still haven't had your lunch. You were about to approach Nayeonie to invite her for your very much late lunch when your phone beeped.

Taking it out, you saw a guy wearing a full black attire on the nearby cameras and on your dash cam as well. He was taking a picture of your car. More specifically what's inside and your plate number. Good thing that your car's windows are tinted.

He started to pull on the car's door handle, trying every door and even the compartment area. After noticing that it was locked, He started to stick something in the keyhole on the driver's side and that was the last straw for you.

Gathering some of your things and fixing your attire, you stood up wanting to check what's the deal with that guy. You were about to open the door when a hand gripped your forearm.

"Where are you going? Let's go have lunch. I'm getting hungry"
Nayeon said pouting slightly

"I'm sorry I will have to decline, I have to meet someone real quick. I'll go now!"
You lied, not wanting to scare her or alarm her. Gently removing her hand  from your arm, you once again attempted to rush to the parking lot

"Yah is it that girl that you were texting earlier?"
Her hand once again found its way to your arm

"Yeah it's her! Now let's not keep a lady waiting"
You ran out the hall as fast as you can. Looking back at your phone, the man was still doing the same but he was getting frustrated based on his body action.

"Hey you were supposed to be with me at all times! Don't bother coming back pabo!"
You heard Nayeon shout making yourself chuckle at the girl's antics

Arriving in front of your car, there was the man whom you saw on the cameras. Approaching him slowly, you let your guard up. You reached out to your breast pocket and you clicked a pen making it beep...then it started recording.

"Excuse me sir, do you have any business with this car?"
You asked warily. The man didn't seem to understand what you said, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

Upom a closer look, his whole face was covered up except for his eyes. He was wearing a black cap and a black mask. If anything, he looked like a kidnapper.

"What did you say?"
He replied to you in English. That gave you an Idea as to why he cannot understand you. He doesn't know korean. He's a foreigner

"I asked if you have any business with this car?"
You once again asked in a language that you're sure that he will understand

"O-oh you see my friend asked me to m-meet her here. This exact car"
He pointed to your car

"And you happen to take a picture of the license plate because?"
You questioned as the man grew nervous. You weren't afraid if he decided to pull a trick. Your gun holster is on your side and a combat knife is in your boot. You're armed and combat ready.

"W-well since no one was h-here I t-took a picture just to make sure I'm in the right place. I-i guess my friend is taking too long to get out huh? I'm just waiting for her. You can go now"
He was stuttering more and more. He's upto something, you're sure of it.

Why your car though? Is he a car thief? A kidnapper? Or a crazy homeless guy?

"May I ask who your friend is? I can call them if you'd like"
You decided to test him, whether he'll give himself away or realize it and walk away.