Disclaimer

Greetings!

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING.

This work is a piece of literature intended for fictitious matters only. Therefore, names, characters, businesses, corporations, institutions, organizations, settings, places, events, incidents, and people (living or dead) have nothing to do with the actual world. In case of resemblance to existing names, characters, businesses, corporations, institutions, organizations, settings, places, events, incidents, and people (living or dead), please be advised that it is pure coincidence.

Any chance of having similarities with other works is pure coincidence. The author does not condone PLAGIARISM, which is a crime. Strictly, no part of this book must be modified, recreated, reproduced, or transmitted without the proper permission from the author.

Furthermore, expect faulty punctuations, misspellings, typographical errors, and grammatical errors, for the author did not proofread yet. She will edit the mistakes once she can.

Read at your own risk. This story may contain themes, strong language, sex, and violence, which may not be appropriate for young readers. The said work may include events that oppose certain beliefs, judgments, and approaches; hence, a broad and unbiased perspective is encouraged. This story manifests how the author sees life and society from different perspectives with a touch of imagination and creativity.

The photo used for the cover does not belong to the author. She gives credit to the rightful owner/s.

*******

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT:

The Perfectus Grandiose del Chasseurs Series has fifteen (15) stories in total, and they are:

SERIES 1:

- The First Wish of Ethereality (Book 1 of The Wish Trilogy)

- The Second Wish of Agony (Book 2 of The Wish Trilogy)

- The Last Wish of Eternity (Book 3 of The Wish Trilogy)

SERIES 2: The Purple Elixir

SERIES 3: Pearls of Kismet

SERIES 4: To Make the Angel Weep

SERIES 5: Prim and Proper: A Skeleton in the Closet

SERIES 6: Behind the Scenes: A Clandestine Rendezvous

SERIES 7: Seven Rays of the Sun

SERIES 8: The Eighth Vignette

SERIES 9: Uttering Foreign Opinions

SERIES 10: The Silver Bullet

SERIES 11: The Knavish Incantation

SERIES 12: Dicing with Death

SERIES 13: Masquerade at Night

SERIES 14: The Ancient Kiss in Oasis

SERIES 15: Solely Mundane

*******

Welcome, and she hopes you enjoy reading her work! Again, this is all fiction.

Start: April 12, 2020

End: 

Status: On-going